• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Stuff that sucks.

Cash Link is a third party ATM provider. They put their ATMs in places where their are no Bank ATMs nearby. Therefore it is their investment in the ATM and the network.

They HAVE to make a profit on their investment.

You will also note that they frequently remove their ATM in a particular location if they are not getting the transactions to make a profit, and put it somewhere else.

As I said don't use them unless you have to

Try not to use them but in rock and hard place when the shop its in also charges for card transactions.

Another for the list:

BBC Radio1 DJs. They really are a special bread of Qunt!

The Mrs, after GHod knows how many times me telling her, not checking the pockets before putting things in the wash and that dapper item now looks ready for the charity shop after enjoying a nice wash cycle with a tissue or two](*,)

Nicki Minaj

I literally turn the radio over or off as soon as any of her songs come on. The missus finds this amusing but I seriously cannot stand the silly bitch (Minaj not the missus)

Nicki Minaj

I literally turn the radio over or off as soon as any of her songs come on. The missus finds this amusing but I seriously cannot stand the silly bitch (Minaj not the missus)

I turn the radio over when almost any auto-tuned modern berk comes on.

beyonce-freddie-mercury-mem_jpg_630x640_q85.jpg

Sums it up nicely, I think.

I turn the radio over when almost any auto-tuned modern berk comes on.

beyonce-freddie-mercury-mem_jpg_630x640_q85.jpg

Sums it up nicely, I think.

Certainly does... Pretty sure shes a closet lesbian, you would think so anyway with all the man hating garbage she pumps out. So overrated.

Also not a fan of auto-tune. I quite like R&B but mainly the 90's stuff. Same goes with Hip Hop really. Very few commercial rappers tell a story with their music these days, like they used to. Its all bout clubbin, money, cars, women, or just random brick that happens to rhyme with other random brick... Theres no poetry to it anymore (well the commercial stuff atleast)

Certainly does... Pretty sure shes a closet lesbian, you would think so anyway with all the man hating garbage she pumps out. So overrated.

Also not a fan of auto-tune. I quite like R&B but mainly the 90's stuff. Same goes with Hip Hop really. Very few commercial rappers tell a story with their music these days, like they used to. Its all bout clubbin, money, cars, women, or just random brick that happens to rhyme with other random brick... Theres no poetry to it anymore (well the commercial stuff atleast)

Absolutely. I take your point about hip-hop, too. Hell, even gangsta rap isn't what it used to be. Tupac, N.W.A, Ice Cube, Dr.Dre...to Wiz Khalifa and Lil' Wayne. brick's changed.

Ah, well, there's still a few good artists out there. Damned if I can remember any, though. :)

Absolutely. I take your point about hip-hop, too. Hell, even gangsta rap isn't what it used to be. Tupac, N.W.A, Ice Cube, Dr.Dre...to Wiz Khalifa and Lil' Wayne. brick's changed.

Ah, well, there's still a few good artists out there. Damned if I can remember any, though. :)

NAS is still doin it from what Ive heard of his latest stuff.

Back