• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Stuff that sucks.

Holding the door open for someone who doesn't acknowledge you in return.
I'm not asking for a eulogy delivered on one knee while carving a bronze image in my name; hell, not even a 'thank you', though that would be nice.

But if you don't spare even a single nod, I am entitled to one attempt at tripping you up.

tinkles me off too! And when you move out of the way for someone and they don't say anything too.

Political correctness.

It's Christmas for f***'s sake. I'm not a Christian but I want to see a nativity scene, not a giraffe and a teakettle! Yes, I will say "Merry Christmas" to you. It's a gesture of warmth and friendliness, not a religious slight. Feel free to put up Hannukah decorations if you like. It doesn't offend me in the slightest. It's the whiny pricks who insist on everything being so non-offensive that soon everything will be bland and beige-coloured. These are the people who suck! We've become a civilisation of bankers and lawyers. Where's the last great leader who stood up and called these soul-sucking leeches out for what they really are? When did it become unsociable to have a pair and speak your mind? I don't want a medal for participating because that renders the medals for the winners as worthless. If you get upset about something, then maybe it is YOU who should look in the mirror and figure out why it offends you rather than running to your lawyer/mum and crying about it. Man the f*** up. The biggest lessons I learned as a kid were the ones where I got hurt the most. Deal with it. Bunch of pansies.

Waiting for someone to now post a video of that guy who dismisses the idea of it being important if you are offended.

Leaving to go in on a 12 hour night shift as the pizza arrives and the wife cracks a bottle of Chablis :(

Cash machines which charge you to wthdraw your own money. I refuse to use these. Whoever invented these is a huge taco.

People, especially in London, who walk slowly on the street. Get out of the way. And why whatever way I turn do you maximise the space you take up on the pavement.

Oxford street. I try to avoid that place like its a leper colony.

Cash machines which charge you to wthdraw your own money. I refuse to use these. Whoever invented these is a huge taco.

People, especially in London, who walk slowly on the street. Get out of the way. And why whatever way I turn do you maximise the space you take up on the pavement.

That reminds me. Rickshaw cabs!! Those fudging stupid bikes with the 2 seats on the back that just do nothing but get in the way... Worst invention ever

Yep, last night. Never mind.

Ouch. You'll bounce back though, just think of all her annoying habits and irritating ways instead of any good stuff.

Think of each time that she tinkled you off and then realise that you are now free to do what, and whichever women, you want.

Being fairly hungover and having to go to work at 12. Then most likely having to say in late and therefore miss the second half of the everton game. arrrgghhhh.....

People stealing your milk also really fudges me off as well, the type that never actually buy milk but always rob yours so when you get a massive craving for tea/cereal/a glass of milk you check the fridge and there's none there and you don't have time to get any ](*,)

I sold thousands of ATMs. They really opened up the market for 24/7 banking. They provide an alternative to having to go to a Bank Branch to do your banking, and avoid traffic, parking hassles. The problem of charging you to use them has NOTHING to do with the taco who invented them.
It is your bank that decides the fees. Change your bank

Ouch. You'll bounce back though, just think of all her annoying habits and irritating ways instead of any good stuff.

Think of each time that she tinkled you off and then realise that you are now free to do what, and whichever women, you want.
It will be fine in time. There really wasn't much that annoyed me. She has dumped me over some girl that I dated briefly before we met (a year ago in fact!!), not that I cheated or went back to this girl.. in fact I hate her and don't speak to her in any way.. this girl has been telling stories and lies, since she found out I am with someone else, 6mths together now. Now we both get to hear tonnes of stuff about me as if it is new, it's constant. It's messy. I think it's a stupid reason to break up, but it isn't always my decision...!

Last edited:
I sold thousands of ATMs. They really opened up the market for 24/7 banking. They provide an alternative to having to go to a Bank Branch to do your banking, and avoid traffic, parking hassles. The problem of charging you to use them has NOTHING to do with the taco who invented them.
It is your bank that decides the fees. Change your bank

I've never had to pay money to withdraw from a bank atm. Or actually in any atm outside of London. I'm talking about atms which are usually attached to small shops etc, whose policy I cannot imagine having anything to do with the bank.

There is 24/7 banking for free here anyway. Out of the bank/ post office etc atms.

Finding a really good top at a clothes shop only to find out that house mate had already picked out an item that was identical and so consequently I couldn't buy said item.

Back