• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Monaco OMT

if we draw tonight and win against Moscow is it only Leverkusen that we want to win in their game v Monaco or is it either?

Formation is anyone's guess.

Maybe Moose will be further forward in the 3 behind Kane, so Winksy can make us tick alongside Wanyama.

Alternatively Winksy in the 3 doing the job Eriksen hasn't been doing. Interesting for Eriksen if Winksy excels.

No diamond though please.

If we draw tonight does that mean Monaco and Lever can play out the old draw of convenience in their last match?
Have I got that right?

100%

That would put everyone at:

Monaco 9pts
Leverkusen 7pts
Tottenham 5pts

Next round Leverkusen and Monaco just need a draw with each other for both go through.

If we and Leverkusen both finish on the same points they have the better head to head after beating us a Wembley.

We have to win tonight to go through.

My boy turned 5 last week so I'm letting him stay up for a little bit, indoctrinating him in the Spurs way.

I spent a while explaining we are Tot Num Hot Spur and he asked me why we are hot - I explained it is because we are the best.

When Lineker was reading out the team he got to Kane and my son said "Kane, like Harry Kane? Number ten!"

Good lad.

To be fair he's far more interested in his Lego police station.

COYMFS

I just went to get a wedge of Brie, a bottle of red and some bottles of lager, all set for 7.30... now we're just poncing around on the pitch, does this flucker kick off at 8?

100%

That would put everyone at:

Monaco 9pts
Leverkusen 7pts
Tottenham 5pts

Next round Leverkusen and Monaco just need a draw with each other for both go through.

If we and Leverkusen both finish on the same points they have the better head to head after beating us a Wembley.

We have to win tonight to go through.

Leverkusen will want to top the group and from what i have seen are the better side so would fancy them for the win - draws for convenience don't really exist in the real world

My boy turned 5 last week so I'm letting him stay up for a little bit, indoctrinating him in the Spurs way.

I spent a while explaining we are Tot Num Hot Spur and he asked me why we are hot - I explained it is because we are the best.

When Lineker was reading out the team he got to Kane and my son said "Kane, like Harry Kane? Number ten!"

Good lad.

To be fair he's far more interested in his Lego police station.

COYMFS

Cant blame him, lost count the number of football stands I built with Lego for the old Subbuteo

I just went to get a wedge of Brie, a bottle of red and some bottles of lager, all set for 7.30... now we're just poncing around on the pitch, does this flucker kick off at 8?

Nah, 7.45pm. Bring your A-game Spurs. Big night tonight

Dier and Wimmer starting as CBS? Is that totally untested in a starting 11? Both have proved their worth at different times but I'd feel happier with the experience of Verts in there.
Massive vote of confidence in Harry Winks after Saturday - Poch showing that good endeavour gets rewarded.

Back