• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Monaco OMT

Mulletperm

Mauricio Taricco
Where's the OMT chaps? Slack I say, bloody slack!

Date: Tuesday 22 November 2016
Time: 7:45pm UK
Venue: Stade Louis II

221116074358.png

article-1167725-044CC22A000005DC-607_634x463.jpg

Sissoko doesn't even deserve to be playing for the U21s after that gutless performance against Leverkusen

All out for the win:

------------------Lloris

Walker----Wimmer-----Verts-----Rose

Alli/Dembele----------Dier-------Winks------Son

-----------Janssen-----Kane

Alli/Dembele a fitness call (Alli if both ok)

Agree that we should be going all out for the win.

A couple of potential rotation/changes that could be considered:
-Trippier for Walker as Trippier is the better crosser and we need to be attacking, Walker was rather average going forward against West Ham and has been playing a lot. Walker's overall ability, pace and defensive qualities probably wins out and he's shown himself capable of playing a lot of games in the past.
-Resting Dembele. He seems to struggle with a lot of games. Him starting and coming off after 30 minutes helps no one. He was average against West Ham too. Might prefer him coming on from the bench with fresh legs rather than starting.
-Alli and Son back in if fitness allows for it.
-Worry about Kane playing too much right back from injury, but he's too important to rest for this one.

My team:

---------------------Lloris-------------------
Walker----Dier----Vertonghen---Rose
---------------Wanyama-Winks-----------
--Eriksen--------Alli------------------Son
----------------------Kane------------------

My team:

---------------------Lloris-------------------
Walker----Dier----Vertonghen---Rose
---------------Wanyama-Winks-----------
--Eriksen--------Alli------------------Son
----------------------Kane------------------

Trippier for Walker and sounds like Alli not ready to be risked which leaves Sissoko or N'Koudou.

It's been two days of non stop rain since we landed in Monaco which concerns me regarding Kane and a wet surface but need to risk him.

From Poch's comments, I wouldn't be surprised to see a few of our big hitters starting on the bench:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38055014
"We must win but we need to see whether players have fully recovered or not," said Pochettino on Monday.

"Some players might need to start on the bench and then come on and make an impact."

That could mean Alli, Kane and Dembele perhaps? I reckon he'll start Trippier and rest Walker too. Maybe Janssen and Winks in line for starts then? It's normally quite hard to guess a Poch starting XI, not that it ever stops me from trying!

So if none of those players start, with the other injuries, maybe it will be something like:

----------------lloris
trippier----dier------vert-----rose
-------------wanyama
sissoko----winks----eriksen---son
--------------janssen

We will be sending out XI players and the end result will be a win, a draw or a loss.

You read it here first.

--------------------Lloris--------------------
Walker----Dier------Vertonghen----Rose
---------Wanyama----Dembele-----------
----Son-----------Alli------------Eriksen--
------------------Kane----------------------

Back