• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs v Monaco OMT

I think it will be the same 11 that finished the game against West Ham.

I dont know why people are mentioning Sissoko. He WASNT suspended against West Ham. His 3 games out were Liverpool, Leicester and Arsenal.

Poch left him out of the squad behind Onomah, Son and Alli.

He wont be starting tonight.

He'll go

Lloris
Trippier Dier Vertonghen Rose
Winks Wanyama
Eriksen Alli Son
Kane

Anything can happen but we need to make it happen by going for a win. Unfortunately, we don't do pressure well.

I would like to see pace, GKN and Sissoko, with Son on the left, GKN on the right and Sissoko in his best role centrally. After all, Eriksen hasn't been very effective and Sissoko did well for France in this role.

I can see Leverkusen losing today, and struggling with Monaco in their last game, which would mean we could go through with a draw today and a win against Moscow.

I think we'll draw today. 1-1. Leverkusen to lose 1-0, and draw their last game with Monaco, with us finally winning at Wembley against Moscow sending us through.
Not going quite according to that plan so far.

Looks just like Haringey. The lads should feel right at home.

istock_000061380912_small.jpg

OS team:- not certain of formation

Lloris (C)
Trippier - Dier - Wimmer - Rose
Wanyama -Dembele - Winks
Son - Dele
Kane​

Subs:
Vorm
Vertonghen
Walker
Eriksen
Sissoko
Nkoudou
Janssen​

Last edited:
OS team:
Lloris (C)
Trippier - Dier - Wimmer - Rose
Wanyama -Dembele - Winks
Son - Dele
Kane​

Subs:
Vorm
Vertonghen
Walker
Eriksen
Sissoko
Nkoudou
Janssen​

Interesting on Verts...that's a decent bench though.

And will be interesting to see what formation we line up with.

Interesting that he's not playing Sissoko, I know he hasn't been great but Poch said after our poor performance against Liverpool at home that we needed direct players, and that's why we bought him.

Hopefully the players we have can do the job. Am liking the manager's flexibility though.

Back