• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Spurs players trried to avoid England call-up - says Harry

Yep. Gerrard probably just wants to remind whoever it is of all the cash that can be made mugging it up for ****ing Mars bars and dandruff shampoo.

Don't forget the book deals. I'm looking forward to reading how Jack Wheelchair found his 20 minutes of game time in England's worst World Cup performance in history.

Care factor? Every top club does it and its why the English national team is a crock. Bunch of wannabes pretending they care about international football whenever a tournament is on, then not giving 2 solid ****s in between.

Good I say. Hope all our English players do it, theres nothing to be gained out of it.
I think the difference is that usually it's the club refusing to risk the players. In this case it sounds like players asking the club to come up with an excuse - quite different I think.

I think the difference is that usually it's the club refusing to risk the players. In this case it sounds like players asking the club to come up with an excuse - quite different I think.

Beyond all that, the real question is why Captain Flatulence-Mouth feels the need to 'share' this with people? In the process besmirching our club. How wonderfully convenient that he can c unt off two things he remains bitter about at the same time? What a coincidence eh? The ****er...

Gerrard said today that he wants Redknapp to name names :) he even questioned the journos whether it was Lennon, Walker, Townsend who Redknapp was talking about.....hahaha Spurs being dragged into the sh!t.

Agree also with Steff above. Disgusting that Gerrard speculates, he is guilty of libel, surely? Should not be captain now from a moral point of view and shouldn't be selected from a playing point of view. If I were Lennon I'd accuse Stevie of match fixing (Chelsea, Uruguay) and see him in court. More evidence that Gerrard let those goals in on purpose too.

Pathetic effort from captain marvellous to distract from the national teams failing. Save it for your autobiography "Always The Victim"

Maybe it's just me, but I always thought that's what happened.

Agree also with Steff above. Disgusting that Gerrard speculates, he is guilty of libel, surely? Should not be captain now from a moral point of view and shouldn't be selected from a playing point of view. If I were Lennon I'd accuse Stevie of match fixing (Chelsea, Uruguay) and see him in court. More evidence that Gerrard let those goals in on purpose too.

Pathetic effort from captain marvellous to distract from the national teams failing. Save it for your autobiography "Always The Victim"

:ross:

On a more serious note, I did think it was quite out of character for Gerrard. He seemed to just be trying to stand up for the current group of players rather than suggesting anything; Townsend wasn't anywhere NEAR the England squad when Redknapp was in vogue at spurs, and I dont recall Walker being an automatic pick either. As for Lennon...I think his name would be the first to pop up in anyone's head, with or without Stevie G's comments.

Does Lennon even have children? :-k

What a turd that Gerrard is. Why doesn't he ask the same question about all the times Lampard, Terry, etc pulled out of the friendlies. Ask your squad how many of them will put their hands up for the next round of games away against Turblekistan in the Euro qualifiers, days before a CL tie.

Lennon wasn't getting a look in for England whilst Arry was here, I doubt it was him.

We all know what he's like, I expect this is huge exaggeration, it probably happened once, to a player just about to have a baby or something.

Everyone loses their **** but without facts and context it's nothing.

Also, Gerrard, cnut. What's the difference between physically not turning up and mentally not turning up?

Why is Gerrard the bad guy?

He's defending the players. Redknapp has come out with a STUPID line, Gerrard is saying "Go on then Harry, tell us who. Oh, you won't? Then stfu."

Gerrard said today that he wants Redknapp to name names :) he even questioned the journos whether it was Lennon, Walker, Townsend who Redknapp was talking about.....hahaha Spurs being dragged into the sh!t.

Ironic really, considering Stevie Gs 'injury' record during SGEs reign meaning he missed his share of games

I think you are taking the wrong side of the argument here....

What Redknapp has said is disgraceful, it puts a question mark over any of our players that played, or might have played, for England during his tenure as boss.

Gerrard is giving a "put up or shut-up" message to the press and also to Redknapp. Hopefully Redknapp will be forced to name the players and then we will either know the truth about them or, hopefully, they will challenge Redknapp on it, take him to court and expose him as a liar.

On another note.... I wish that Gerrard had faked an injury for this World Cup instead of masquerading as a player. Had he done so then we might have actually got out of our group.

I used to think that Levy's biggest mistake was appointing AVB. But actually the biggest mistake was letting Redknapp have anything to do with our club. I knew it would end in tears it always does with anything that man touches just look at Portsmouth and Southampton when he finished with them. 2x4th place finishes he may have got us but he has no sense of decency or integrity. Whose to say had we had got another decent manager in after Ramos, we may have achieved what he did with that squad anyway.

He's defending the players. Redknapp has come out with a STUPID line, Gerrard is saying "Go on then Harry, tell us who. Oh, you won't? Then stfu."

Agree. This one is all Redknapp. And not at all out of character, I would add. STFU indeed.

Yeah skimming through I thought Gerrard was being out of order, esp. as he has surely been "injured" for England only to play again at the weekend.

However, you're right that he's defending the players by saying Harry should name them & also that he knows personally Defoe was gutted not to be picked.

The main "bad guys" are really the two-bit media trying to make it into something it's not.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Lennon wasn't getting a look in for England whilst Arry was here, I doubt it was him.

We all know what he's like, I expect this is huge exaggeration, it probably happened once, to a player just about to have a baby or something.

Everyone loses their **** but without facts and context it's nothing.

Also, Gerrard, cnut. What's the difference between physically not turning up and mentally not turning up?

This is what I was thinking, prob a massive exaggeration by Harry.

Back