• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

Always wanted to put one of these cat cameras on our cat:

I did it on mine. Nearly had to go to the hospital after finally managing to fit it to the feisty fudger.
As for the videos, it was tinkle boring. They generally don't go far. Most of the time she went no further than about 200 meters from the house, found a place to lie down, then came back for food after a while. Absolutely nothing of interest.

I did it on mine. Nearly had to go to the hospital after finally managing to fit it to the feisty fudger.
As for the videos, it was tinkle boring. They generally don't go far. Most of the time she went no further than about 200 meters from the house, found a place to lie down, then came back for food after a while. Absolutely nothing of interest.

Yeah, that would probably be the case for our cat too, I suspect. :D Although I watched one cat cam video once where the feline had a reasonably dramatic en encounter with a snake. :eek:

i'm sure there was once a hobbies or past times thread but i can't find it, so i will post in here instead.

finished this today, not my first model and i don't usually post about these things online, but hey ho.

jAzIemD.jpg

wZLTwQZ.jpg

qobSjec.jpg

qq2i0Av.jpg

cpqqRkx.jpg

I used to play Warhammer (the high fantasy one), also blood bowl.

Had a look in Games Workshop (now seemingly called Warhammer too), can’t believe the prices now.

Looks great @glasgowspur - Did you paint it as well? Not sure if that is part of the hobby.

I went to a 40k club last night and got absolutely crushed in an incursion match, don't know if there's any other nerds on here in to the Warhammer side of things:

View attachment 14522 View attachment 14523

Thanks, yes painted it as well.
I started building models a couple of years ago when my physical and mental health were getting me down and I had to give up on my golf.
No real interest in the subjects, i choose colour schemes and shapes, but I find it very calming and therapeutic.
Thankfully health is a lot better so I'm splitting my free time between this and the golf.
Don’t know anything about warhammer I'm afraid, although I've seen the figures in model shops.

i'm sure there was once a hobbies or past times thread but i can't find it, so i will post in here instead.

finished this today, not my first model and i don't usually post about these things online, but hey ho.

jAzIemD.jpg

wZLTwQZ.jpg

qobSjec.jpg

qq2i0Av.jpg

cpqqRkx.jpg
Beautiful! What scale?
I assembled lots long ago but always fudged up the painting.
How long was the painting for this? It looks realistic!

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Thanks, yes painted it as well.
I started building models a couple of years ago when my physical and mental health were getting me down and I had to give up on my golf.
No real interest in the subjects, i choose colour schemes and shapes, but I find it very calming and therapeutic.
Thankfully health is a lot better so I'm splitting my free time between this and the golf.
Don’t know anything about warhammer I'm afraid, although I've seen the figures in model shops.

The painting is top mate, so fairplay on that one! Any kind of model building can be a great way to get out of one's headspace, plus super rewarding to see the progress.

Oh yeah my Warhammer stuff wasn't a directly linked but your plane just reminded me I'd been out and had a game the night before, as @Baleforce states it's probably for the best money wise if you aren't familiar!

Back