• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

So, what happened today?

You've probably heard this before, but essentially all the nations that have criminalized these drugs are the ones supporting criminal networks. We know people want to do drugs, we've done them for thousands of years - I think I can count on one hand the people I know that don't use any drugs - yet, we say "you can drink this drug, but don't buy these drugs", even though the one legal drug is poisonous as hell, giving a pretty strong incentive for people to buy from the black market (especially seeing as the one legal drug we've got is dangerous, extremely toxic, and quite frankly a pretty brick drug, in my opinion). I'd happily grow my own weed and mushrooms if I didn't potentially have to face any repercussions for doing so. Basically, continued criminalization of drugs feeds the black market.

"Homegrown"

Homegrown's
All right with me
Homegrown
Is the way it should be
Homegrown
Is a good thing
Plant that bell
And let it ring

Sun comes up
In the morning
And it shines that light around
One day, without no warning
Things start jumping up
From the ground

Homegrown's
All right with me
Homegrown
Is the way it should be
Homegrown
Is a good thing
Plant that bell
And let it ring

Homegrown's
All right with me
Homegrown
Is the way it should be
Homegrown
Is a good thing
Plant that bell
And let it ring
Plant that bulb
And let it grow

Got bitten 6 times at golf yesterday morning, bits all hot and weeping so just spent 2 hours getting them looked at in A&E
Would have gone to a walk in centre or something but they have shut my local one and the nearest one is 27 miles away, amazing

Got bitten 6 times at golf yesterday morning, bits all hot and weeping so just spent 2 hours getting them looked at in A&E
Would have gone to a walk in centre or something but they have shut my local one and the nearest one is 27 miles away, amazing

Bitten? By what? A fudging badger?! Sounds really dramatic, but you seem so pedestrian about it.

My system seems to hate them, twice this year I've had a bad reaction to being bitten, never once before

Try this mate, i get bit to brick by mossies but since i was told about it it works a treat. Avon sell it and it is used by Paras in the jungle.

th

Back