• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serious relegation fears

Right now its 4pts to secure 2nd bar a massive swing in GD.

If we were to pick up 3pts from the next 2 matches, we could have a situation where we need a point for 2nd and Saudi Sportswashing Machine need a point to stay up....I wonder

Well, Norwich could have done us a favour, but hey, them's the breaks. Makes Chelsea a bit more interesting, just from the perspective of possibly being overtaken by Arsenal next weekend (albeit with a game in hand on them) should we lose. 4 points secure second, whichever way we look at it; would be nice to secure three of them at Stamford Bridge, but I'm not unduly worried.

Baloney. It's down to the 11 men in Lilywhite to get the job done. They didn't. They could have scored thrice in the first half. They didn't. Could've defended a corner kick better than they did, but they didn't.

This stuff about opponents rolling over for other teams while playing their "cup final" against Spurs is pure whingy BS.

Take it you haven't seen west broms results either side of ours???

Take it you didn't see Swansea last week vs leicester?

Even the "experts" have noticed it

Arse got lucky, they're not getting 6 points from the last two. They'll draw with City.

my mobile phone is to blme four evey spellnn oh fudge it

We're gonna finish higher than Arsenal have for the last 11 years.

Next season
United will still have LVG.
Guardiola will have to come to terms with playing in a competitive league with team of old players.
Conte wont be arriving until July to a league he knows fudge all about.
Wenger will still be there.
Liverpool will still mess up transfers with the same committee.
Leicester will have to play more than 38 games.

Imagine winning the Premier League at the last game ever at the old lane next season.
Liverpool is going to make top 4 next season. I'm not buying this committee thing now that Klopp is in charge. Their offense is already humming and he'll improve the defense, so they'll be a legit top team.

Old or not, City has loads of quality players and Pep will have them playing more consistently next year. And they have the cash to get him 2-3 more world class players. They'll be a title challenger.

The Scum will also improve and not just sign one player, so they'll be in the mix too. It's going to be between City and us, primarily, with the Scum pushing both of us.

Liverpool is going to make top 4 next season. I'm not buying this committee thing now that Klopp is in charge. Their offense is already humming and he'll improve the defense, so they'll be a legit top team.

Old or not, City has loads of quality players and Pep will have them playing more consistently next year. And they have the cash to get him 2-3 more world class players. They'll be a title challenger.

The Scum will also improve and not just sign one player, so they'll be in the mix too. It's going to be between City and us, primarily, with the Scum pushing both of us.

They will be massively improved with Klopp

I'm impressed already with what he is doing

Only thing against him is the euros and two that limits his exposure to his players

Take it you haven't seen west broms results either side of ours???

Take it you didn't see Swansea last week vs leicester?

Even the "experts" have noticed it

What's your point mate?

I saw West Ham put three in the net against the Baggies, while keeping a clean sheet. Against the same side a week prior, I saw Spurs put zero in the net (own goal), while yielding a soft goal from a corner, at the Lane. And I saw us hit the woodwork three times, which had nowt to do with WBA whatsoever, except for Myhill's tip of Kane's shot.

Are you honestly saying that teams intentionally play brick against other sides while throwing everything they have at the wall the week they play us?

Meanwhile, Leicester have been top of the table for six months, but by your logic everyone rolls over against them, rather than up their game to try and topple the league leaders, because it's all an anti-Spurs conspiracy and they want the underdog to win at their own expense?

I ain't buying it.

What's your point mate?

I saw West Ham put three in the net against the Baggies, while keeping a clean sheet. Against the same side a week prior, I saw Spurs put zero in the net (own goal), while yielding a soft goal from a corner, at the Lane. And I saw us hit the woodwork three times, which had nowt to do with WBA whatsoever, except for Myhill's tip of Kane's shot.

Are you honestly saying that teams intentionally play bricke against other sides while throwing everything they have at the wall the week they play us?

Meanwhile, Leicester have been top of the table for six months, but by your logic everyone rolls over against them, rather than up their game to try and topple the league leaders, because it's all an anti-Spurs conspiracy and they want the underdog to win at their own expense?

I ain't buying it.
My logic is that teams are battling hard against teams that they give a brick about and less so against others

Ive seen us play every game this season and low and behold brick temas have stepped up against us... Saudi Sportswashing Machine being a good examples in the second half and west brom this week.

I've seen teams bend over backwards and take one from Leiceter then almost applaud them off the pitch.

If we had gone in 2 up vs west brom we would have won (as we deserved) but we didn't and they upped their game in a manner they haven't this season and if you look at west Broms stats haven't for a long while... How do you account for that??? Did we suddenly become brick????

I saw Swansea bend over backwards the other week vs them. I saw West Ham get robbed to be fair but I saw Sunderland have a real go but not get the breaks and they needed them

I guess what I'm saying is I see teams take their foot off the gas when they have nothing to play for but bizzare not if it means stopping us over them

Tomo matters for United so will be very interesting...

My logic is that teams are battling hard against teams that they give a brick about and less so against others

Ive seen us play every game this season and low and behold brick temas have stepped up against us... Saudi Sportswashing Machine being a good examples in the second half and west brom this week.

I've seen teams bend over backwards and take one from Leiceter then almost applaud them off the pitch.

If we had gone in 2 up vs west brom we would have won (as we deserved) but we didn't and they upped their game in a manner they haven't this season and if you look at west Broms stats haven't for a long while... How do you account for that??? Did we suddenly become brick????

I saw Swansea bend over backwards the other week vs them. I saw West Ham get robbed to be fair but I saw Sunderland have a real go but not get the breaks and they needed them

I guess what I'm saying is I see teams take their foot off the gas when they have nothing to play for but bizzare not if it means stopping us over them

Tomo matters for United so will be very interesting...

I think you're viewing things through very subjective Lilywhite-tinted lenses is all.

I think you're viewing things through very subjective Lilywhite-tinted lenses is all.

My fans of other teams agree

But as I say we will see tomo

One thing is for certain of teams now on in turn up like Swansea did or west brom have been doing then it's a comfortable win

Last edited:
My fans of other teams agree

But as I say we will see tomo

One thing is for certain of teams now on in turn up like Swansea did or west brom have been doing then it's a comfortable win

I totally agree with you mate can't believe others don't as well.

I find the notion of teams "not turning up" to be absurd, and completely discredits the opponent.

Did Man U not turn up when we beat them 3-0?

Did Stoke not turn up when we beat them 4-0?

Or is our team good?

I'm confused. You can't have it both ways.

I find the notion of teams "not turning up" to be absurd, and completely discredits the opponent.

Or is our team good?

Stoke didn't turn up for sure.

WBA turned up against us and played out of their skins - far more than a team who are on the bench normally do. Yet today reverted to form. Hmmm strange.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine turned up against us on December 13th then contrived to lose their following 8/9 away league games.

Many more examples.

So to sum up, Leicester is top because everyone rolled over for them all season, while Spurs are second despite every opponent having its best game of the year against us (except Stoke, who didn't show up for the second fixture).

Last edited:

Or is our team good?

Must admit I tend to agree with you, saying teams do not turn up against our opponents is just more excuses ( imo).

So to sum up, Leicester is top because everyone rolled over for them all season, while Spurs are second despite every opponent having its best game of the year against us (except Stoke, who didn't show up for the second fixture).

When you say it like that is does sound a stupid excuse for our failures.

Back