• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

Re: Sandro - Legend

This kit I think

Huerelho+Gomes+Aston+Villa+v+Tottenham+Hotspur+dQitWONYigAl.jpg

fantastic news. have met him before really nice guy.....

Dear Sandro I hope those long days spent in the gym...all the hard work comes to fruition.......

Good luck Sandro amazing to have you back......best news in ages after all the Bale crap.

This kit I think

Huerelho+Gomes+Aston+Villa+v+Tottenham+Hotspur+dQitWONYigAl.jpg

Heurelho-Gomes-006.jpg

This might be the exact picture....they're good friends, so it is entirely believable that Sandro would have a picture of him up on his mantlepiece...but right in the middle? As the biggest picture? Worth a grin or two, I think.

Gomes probably gave him that picture for Christmas and so the video is the equivalent of going out for a meal with your aunt, wearing the horrible Rudolph Christmas jumper she bought for you. You have to show appreciation, in spite of not being sure of the gift, and it gives Sandro a chance to make Gomes think that the picture is in prime place in the centre of his fireplace.. ;)

Then again, maybe as has been said Gomes is a good friend of Sandro and Sandro doesn't care for how it looks, he doesn't care for anyone... he's the beast.

Great news, just need to find a fit CB from somewhere now! Wonder whether Kaboooom has been held back and will get 30 mins today

I'm not going to read any more pre season news. If Sandro is ready, I am ready!

Sandro has admitted that he thought of retiring from football after the very nasty injury he suffered last season. Family helped.

Thank you family!

Glad he's back, but don't expect him to transform our game.

agreed he will need to be nursed back probably over a period of 2 months.........not a bad sub to introduce in the 65-70 min bracket though.....

once he is nursed back and I mean physically and mentally (50-50 challenges) he will make a massive difference.

coaching staff know better than me though I would suspect after his injury slow integration into the team is the best way to go.....even if Sandro feels its a little frustrating.

agreed he will need to be nursed back probably over a period of 2 months.........not a bad sub to introduce in the 65-70 min bracket though.....

once he is nursed back and I mean physically and mentally (50-50 challenges) he will make a massive difference.

coaching staff know better than me though I would suspect after his injury slow integration into the team is the best way to go.....even if Sandro feels its a little frustrating.

2 months?

Introduced as a sub over a period of time?

Mentally not ready?

Slow integration?

We're talking about the beast here! ;)

2 months?

Introduced as a sub over a period of time?

Mentally not ready?

Slow integration?

We're talking about the beast here! ;)

I know me hearty but even the beast can be wounded as has been proved....he is Massive for us and I would rather we take the cautious approach and gradually get him back up to full speed.....

short cuts can lead to long delays......

Have to admit though the best thing about yesterday was seeing him playing in a spurs shirt yesterday.....just don't want any more setbacks for the guy.....reckon it will take a bit of time for him to get back to his best.....October I reckon.....but as I said I trust the coaching staff.

No it's just the well-known "I'll pose by a lawnmower" trick we have seen so often before. NOT

Wonderful to see Sandro back, let's all hope and pray he has an injury free season.

Stoked to see him back the other night. Can't believe how well his recovery has gone. I did my knee a month before he did, and he's back playing - I'm not even running yet! :(

Stoked to see him back the other night. Can't believe how well his recovery has gone. I did my knee a month before he did, and he's back playing - I'm not even running yet! :(

Good luck with your recovery, Sandro has had the best treatment money can buy also he has the time to spend 4 hours a day in the gym, dont get too despondant mate.

Back