• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

Re: Sandro - Legend

Stoked to see him back the other night. Can't believe how well his recovery has gone. I did my knee a month before he did, and he's back playing - I'm not even running yet! :(

I wouldn't get disheartened if I were you. It is Sandro you are comparing yourself to after all

Hope we can tie up Capoue so that we can ease Sandro back into the first team. Vital player this term.

BRupMM8CcAA23s7.jpg

I'm glad Paulinho has got Sandro (and Gomes) there to help integrate. It will hopefully make it smoother and quicker.

I'm glad Paulinho has got Sandro (and Gomes) there to help integrate. It will hopefully make it smoother and quicker.

im glad Willian will have Gomes, Sandro and Paulinho to help him settle in quickly;)

...don't forget that AVB can also speak Portuguese, as can the coaches.

true

apparently AVB can speak about 5 languages fluently...Portuguese, English, Spanish, French and Italian

Quite a removal from a man who, whilst under oath, stated he couldn't spell his own name

True, but Harry got us Champions League Football, so I couldn't give a rat's arse whether he could spell Redknapp correctly.

Sandro starts for our U21s against Emirates Marketing Project today.

Great news. His knee is going to be fine. He just needs some game time under his belt to give him the confidence to deal with the pace of the premier league. No rushing him though, we're covered!

Great news. His knee is going to be fine. He just needs some game time under his belt to give him the confidence to deal with the pace of the premier league. No rushing him though, we're covered!

How good is it to be able to say that of a player of his calibre? :D

I would start with Paulo, Sandro and Capoue on Sunday, we would dominate that midfield

I think we can dominate it with Capoue, Paulinho and Dembele. I'd rather we gave Sandro a start against Tbilisi, and he can slowly build up his fitness. It's a long season and I don't think the derby is a place for a player to make his comeback after a big injury.

I think we can dominate it with Capoue, Paulinho and Dembele. I'd rather we gave Sandro a start against Tbilisi, and he can slowly build up his fitness. It's a long season and I don't think the derby is a place for a player to make his comeback after a big injury.

This. NLD derby is too much of a test for Sandro at this stage of his recovery/integration.

we saw last week that sandro will be needed as a sub. so I expect him to be introduced earlier. not sure who to take off though... maybe capoue if he can give 100% in 60 minutes to wear the opponents down. dembele would be useful just for possession play and paulinho should remain as our alternative goal threat.

Back