• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

we saw last week that sandro will be needed as a sub. so I expect him to be introduced earlier. not sure who to take off though... maybe capoue if he can give 100% in 60 minutes to wear the opponents down. dembele would be useful just for possession play and paulinho should remain as our alternative goal threat.

I wouldn't say Sandro was needed against Swansea, I think AvB just decided it was a good opportunity to give him five or ten minutes run out in a mildly competitive environment.

I dont know whats more concerning, the beard or the fact he looked as though he wanted to bum holtby after the goal

Great to see him back, the Orange Beard is just the Duracell sponsorship..he didn't stop going all night!! Great display!

I actually think it suits him.

Thought he was excellent yesterday. I looked out specifically for him as he's my favourite Spurs player and I was going to compare him and Capoues game and they are totally different type of defensive minded players. I actually think they'd both work really really well together.

Seems like a really nice guy doesn't he, a real character.

Beard looks good but someone on that link suggested handlebar moustache - yes! :D

Played well.

Should have a Gif of him before one of Defoe's goal on thursday. Tackles, falls over and somehow manages to go all the way over and righted himself. Looked awesome.

This tickled my fancy...

BTEkgjEIUAA-lk3.jpg:large

How can anyone not love this guy :ross:

[video=youtube;lbsepVsf9VY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbsepVsf9VY#t=71[/video]

:ross:
Such a great character. That said - how many of you were thinking 'if that tips over...'

Love the way he brushes himself off and pretends to retain beastliness...

Also like the fact that JD is involved; there can be occassions where there are cultural cliques.

Good start to a Friday evening, thanks for posting.

[video=youtube;gQ-1M0ACt8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ-1M0ACt8M[/video]

**** me, I think I prefer the tedious Euro techno soundtrack over that drivel offered up as backing music.

It's Sandro. Play some Judas Priest/Sabbath/Machine Head and be done with it.

**** me, I think I prefer the tedious Euro techno soundtrack over that drivel offered up as backing music.

It's Sandro. Play some Judas Priest/Sabbath/Machine Head and be done with it.

The creator of that probably wanted to say something about how much we missed him when he was out injured. Makes some sense.

Now that he's back though, as much as it's a lovely video compilation the song just seems wrong. I don't want to hear talk of missing another star player of ours.

Back