• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

So Royal is so bad, that he's also the reason the player on the pitch furthest away from him is playing brick, and has played brick, even when Royal wasn't in the squad?

I reckon Royal killed JFK too.

;)
Royal is that bad
In the bar I watched it in they call him Chicken Royal…
He was put in my kane and his first instinct was to pass sideways. Doherty would have driven at the goal
He is a safety first player and that’s toxic in thsi set up
Both wing backs have to attack in tandem. It’s why contes system works when one wing back gets on the end of the others ball. Never happening with royal

Maybe it’s just Royal who needs a proper WB opposite him to stretch the play and he will be amazing:D

Seriously though, I get Sess hasn’t really progressed as much as hoped so far this season(but to be fair who has?) but I think Perisic is getting away with a lot of the criticism here. For the wages he is on and reputation he has come with, he has been far more of a let down for me. Maybe he’s just not suited as a WB in the PL and should try him further up the pitch….

Perisic is another of those players that we bring in to raise our mentality and experience but ends up offering little.
Been disappointed in him.

He has the ability but not sure about the mentality. He always seems to lack belief and confidence. I'm hoping something clicks with him on that side of things but the longer it goes on the less optimistic I am about it.

Royal is that bad
He was put in my kane and his first instinct was to pass sideways. Doherty would have driven at the goal
Both wing backs have to attack in tandem. It’s why contes system works when one wing back gets on the end of the others ball. Never happening with royal
Chicken Royal….i don’t like putting down our players but that’s actually very good:D

Maybe it’s just Royal who needs a proper WB opposite him to stretch the play and he will be amazing:D

Seriously though, I get Sess hasn’t really progressed as much as hoped so far this season(but to be fair who has?) but I think Perisic is getting away with a lot of the criticism here. For the wages he is on and reputation he has come with, he has been far more of a let down for me. Maybe he’s just not suited as a WB in the PL and should try him further up the pitch….

I agree.

Royal gets all of the stick, but seemingly he is the one Conte is happiest with. Perisic has been disappointing, Sess has been brick. Doherty and Spence haven't had long enough to judge yet.

Royal is that bad

Nah, he played a good ball into last years golden boot winner, had he shot and not scored everyone would have said he should have passed.

Toxic is a terrible word to use for a player clearly giving their best, toxic is the more talented players half assing it imo.

So Royal is so bad, that he's also the reason the player on the pitch furthest away from him is playing brick, and has played brick, even when Royal wasn't in the squad?

I reckon Royal killed JFK too.

;)

Heard a Royal was spotted chasing Princess Di's car, too. :p

In all seriousness, Sess is just about out of time. He's disappointed for three years straight, and for 30m I expected more than a mediocre left-back who can't beat his man, can't cross, can't challenge for headers, and looks lost every time he plays.

When Destiny gets here, bin Sess, imo - we can go forward with Destiny and Perisic as our LWB options for a season, no problem, and Sess can go back to Fulham or wherever he's most comfortable and shirk challenges and sky the ball at will there without quite as much pressure on him to be something he plainly can't be.

They are about the same age, they cost about the same amount, yet the expectation’s are completely different.

It’s mad.

If anything, Sess should be way ahead as he’s been in the league 3 times as long. At least Royal does half of the job well.

Nah, he played a good ball into last years golden boot winner, had he shot and not scored everyone would have said he should have passed.

Toxic is a terrible word to use for a player clearly giving their best, toxic is the more talented players half assing it imo.
His football is toxic
It creates negativity

They are about the same age, they cost about the same amount, yet the expectation’s are completely different.

It’s mad.

If anything, Sess should be way ahead as he’s been in the league 3 times as long. At least Royal does half of the job well.
The easy half
Sitting deep
Win headers
Give the ball to the man behind or to the side of him
Sit back
I mean that’s basic but that’s him

To be honest i think there is a very good player in there, still only 22 but does seem to lack confidence. I would rather we give him more games as i think Persisc has been poor.
100% agree. This lad is worth sticking with, Pace, technique (decent first touch) and stamina (he is a wing back who puts a shift in at both ends of the pitch). He needs to improve his crossing though but it will come with time.

To be honest i think there is a very good player in there, still only 22 but does seem to lack confidence. I would rather we give him more games as i think Persisc has been poor.
He lacks the willingness to be brave, to gamble more in attack and to take charge
But I don’t get why he along with Dier are being singled out from yesterdays game. Neither made the mistakes that cost us…

The problem is Sess is an attacking player, he is best at attacking first and defending second. In this team and with this manager its defending first and he looks scared to make a mistake, he plays like he has the shackles on and i think that is why we are not seeing the best of him.

The problem is Sess is an attacking player, he is best at attacking first and defending second. In this team and with this manager its defending first and he looks scared to make a mistake, he plays like he has the shackles on and i think that is why we are not seeing the best of him.
He was an attacking player
Maybe he is leaning the def side
Alonso at the same age was at Bolton and rubbish. He became a great wing back

I'm not worried about LB/LWB because when Destiny is here next season, the position will be his. IMO, Sess should be kept as a squad player as Perisic's age is reaching the point where he won't be able to offer much as this level. I'm not saying this to be harsh to Sess or Perisic, it's more that I have confidence in Destiny to solve one part of the puzzle and it doesn't make sense lamenting because it'll be sorted. Also, I'm not asking Destiny be recalled from loan if that's even an option, it's probably best for his development to stay where he is.

I've not seen too much recently that lends anything to the fact that he is an attacking player
Too nervous, too weak for me

He lacks the willingness to be brave, to gamble more in attack and to take charge
But I don’t get why he along with Dier are being singled out from yesterdays game. Neither made the mistakes that cost us…

Dier is being singled out because he’s an easy target.

I think the frustration with Sess is that he has all the tools yet simply fails time and time again. Yesterday, aside from poor deliveries, he also blew the timing of two; blootered across when 5 more yards and a low square ball across the 6 yard line would’ve cause chaos.I think his decision making is poor.

Back