• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Mason

He is not that much older either.

There is three years between Alli and Kane which is a huge difference at that age.

I think that it is a mistake to think that it is one size fits all with player development and wrong to prescribe a definite cause for Kane's lack of goals. The coaching staff will have a clearer idea of both and I am sure that Kane will be getting a break in midweek if we secure qualification to the knockout stages of the Europa League in the next couple of games.

Very happy to see Mason back in action today!

Do people think he's going to get straight back in the first eleven? I hope so. I think his offensive runs from deep really adds something to the team that's been missing lately.

Very happy to see Mason back in action today!

Do people think he's going to get straight back in the first eleven? I hope so. I think his offensive runs from deep really adds something to the team that's been missing lately.

I think that he will. I think that he is instrumental to how Poch wants us to play

He came on and did the ticking over role, whilst trying to be creative

Not sure he will get in the first 11 straight away but he will get a lot of games in a vital position

Great to have him back

I think he & Alli will compete with Poch be careful not to burn Alli out and using them against different opposition

Its all options .. at some point we may need to take Alli out of the lineup/spotlight for a few games

Having Dier/Alli/Dembelle/Mason all available is definitely a boost for Poch.

I hope not. And I don't think so either. Why break up a winning team? Plus I don't think he offers close to Dembele or Alli. Saying that, he was very good next to Dier the game he got injured so you never know. But keep him for the cup for now.

I hope not. And I don't think so either. Why break up a winning team? Plus I don't think he offers close to Dembele or Alli. Saying that, he was very good next to Dier the game he got injured so you never know. But keep him for the cup for now.

He's a better passer than either of Alli and Dembele. I think that is why Poch brought him into the side last year and why I think that he will be back in the starting line up again very soon.

He's a better passer than either of Alli and Dembele. I think that is why Poch brought him into the side last year and why I think that he will be back in the starting line up again very soon.
As long as he passes more forward, instead of sideways or backwards. He has still to convince me that he is at the same level as Mason in terms of seeing the field and getting the game moving forward.

As long as he passes more forward, instead of sideways or backwards. He has still to convince me that he is at the same level as Mason in terms of seeing the field and getting the game moving forward.

I was talking about Mason

Ah , the old "who is best, Ryan Mason vs Ryan Mason?" conundrum again....

Can they even play together I wonder?....

Eh? I was replying to Grimsby's post saying that he did not rate Mason as highly as Alli or Dembele. I pointed out that he is a better passer than either Alli or Dembele and that is why I thought Poch selected him last season and will again soon.

Eh? I was replying to Grimsby's post saying that he did not rate Mason as highly as Alli or Dembele. I pointed out that he is a better passer than either Alli or Dembele and that is why I thought Poch selected him last season and will again soon.
I know you were.

And alekaris then missed this fact and decided to compare your Ryan Mason with, ummmmm, Ryan Mason!...

Ah, the best ones are always the ones you have to explain!.....

And alekaris then missed this fact and decided to compare your Ryan Mason with, ummmmm, Ryan Mason!...

Ah, the best ones are always the ones you have to explain!.....
For some reason I thought @milo was referring to Bentaleb. I need to stop multitasking and focus on one thing at a time!

To have an headache of selecting from Dier, Alli, Bentaleb, Mason, Demebele is wunderbar compared to last season.

To have an headache of selecting from Dier, Alli, Bentaleb, Mason, Demebele is wunderbar compared to last season.

Absolutely. It's actually rather astonishing that the first choice duo from last season in Mason and Bentaleb now have to try to force their way back into the team. Yes injuries have played a part, but Dier and Alli have done really well and put pressure on those two whereas last season both Mason and Bentaleb would have walked back into the side if out for a while. In addition Dembele is proving himself at the very least a useful option.

All of that from signing £5m Dele Alli and moving £4m Dier to central midfield. Fantastic business from Spurs and great coaching from Pochettino.

Back