• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

rSol

Tottenham villain Sol Campbell wants to become Mayor of London in the future after believing he has what it takes to change the capital for the better – but won’t reveal his ideas in case someone steals them.

The former centre-back, who has been attempting to explore a number of career options in recent times including acting and coaching, also recently spoke of his desire to join the Conservative party.

But his main objective when it comes to politics is to fill the shoes of Boris Johnson, with the retired defender insisting he has the people skills necessary to be a success in the job.

“Boris Johnson has done exceptionally well for business, but London’s about people as well,” he told The Times. “Becoming mayor of London has come up in conversation. It’s interesting. I’ve got some ideas that I’d love to implement. I’m not going into it now. I don’t want people nicking them.”

Campbell, who is still despised by many Spurs fans after running down his contract and leaving for bitter rivals Arsenal in 2001 on a free transfer, said last week he was upset at being ignored by the Gunners over helping him do his coaching badges.

“I’ve tried to do my coaching badges at Arsenal but they’ve not got back to me,” Campbell complained.

“I asked if I could do some of my badges there and I’ve had a few texts, but they’ve not got back to me with a firm offer to return. I’m disappointed.”

Campbell’s apparent lack of popularity among two of London’s biggest clubs could prove a stumbling block when the former England man tries to win over voters in his quest to be Mayor.

http://www.offthepost.info/blog/201...-become-mayor-following-arsenal-cold-shoulder

If this bellend ever became Mayor of London I'd emigrate in a flash.

****ing prick, if he wants to join the Conservative party all he has to do is fill in the form on the website and send em £17

likewise, why the **** is he bothering arsenal, who have the money and the requirement to hire the cream of qualified football coaches, before he has his badges, how about he does what every other qualified coach does in this country and pay the 2k to take the course and get qualified before applying for jobs

always after the ****ing easy option isn't he, cretinous scumbag

25389_10150158291835475_1877774_n.jpg

Back