• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

rSol

Tottenham villain Sol Campbell wants to become Mayor of London in the future after believing he has what it takes to change the capital for the better – but won’t reveal his ideas in case someone steals them.

The former centre-back, who has been attempting to explore a number of career options in recent times including acting and coaching, also recently spoke of his desire to join the Conservative party.

But his main objective when it comes to politics is to fill the shoes of Boris Johnson, with the retired defender insisting he has the people skills necessary to be a success in the job.

“Boris Johnson has done exceptionally well for business, but London’s about people as well,” he told The Times. “Becoming mayor of London has come up in conversation. It’s interesting. I’ve got some ideas that I’d love to implement. I’m not going into it now. I don’t want people nicking them.”

Campbell, who is still despised by many Spurs fans after running down his contract and leaving for bitter rivals Arsenal in 2001 on a free transfer, said last week he was upset at being ignored by the Gunners over helping him do his coaching badges.

“I’ve tried to do my coaching badges at Arsenal but they’ve not got back to me,” Campbell complained.

“I asked if I could do some of my badges there and I’ve had a few texts, but they’ve not got back to me with a firm offer to return. I’m disappointed.”

Campbell’s apparent lack of popularity among two of London’s biggest clubs could prove a stumbling block when the former England man tries to win over voters in his quest to be Mayor.

http://www.offthepost.info/blog/201...-become-mayor-following-arsenal-cold-shoulder

If this bellend ever became Mayor of London I'd emigrate in a flash.

Just reaffirming he is paranoid and is such a **** that even arsenal don't like him - that's quite impressive!

I also think there is a high likelihood he has some mental issues. The paranoia and delusion and then the break down he had at half time vs west ham

_81004875_2e506d61-e399-4704-90b6-8c82e9221a08.jpg

good to see he has finally done his coaching badges then, rather than chipping off about not getting jobs he's not qualified for

These clown shoe players all expecting to walk straight into a top flight job. FFS. Gets on my tits this self entitlement, they go on about youngsters getting brick thrown at them from an early age for being average, we are now seeing that in ex-players wanting to be managers/coaches. Fcuk off and coach a league one side you twunt.

Great, now Sherwood has got the job expect a back page spread about him not getting the job because he is black.

hmmmm fellow seems quite unbalanced.

Send him off to Azkaban....if anyone deserves the Dementors he does.

Now this should be good :D

We need better smileys for occasions like this

Sol Campbell confirms intentions to run for London Mayor: 'I have got so much to offer'

Sol Campbell, the ex-England footballer, has announced his intentions to stand for London Mayor.

The process to replace Boris Johnson begins after the General Election in May 2016 and Campbell said that he was “definitely interested” in running for the role.

Campbell, who played for Tottenham and Arsenal, told The Sun: “We’ll see what happens. A few more conversations need to take place.”

He joined Conservative party Chairman Grant Shapps for lunch in central London in December, during which he reportedly discussed joining the party to be a candidate for the 2020 general election.

However it seems the party are now keen to accelerate Campbell’s entry into politics.

Certainly, the 40-year-old doesn't lack confidence in his ability to aid the party's cause.

Speaking to The Guardianlast year he said: “I have got so much to offer. I think it is very important for the black vote. If the ‘black vote’ votes it will clearly push someone over the line. I am for getting people from my background to vote.”

Back in November 2014, Campbell said the Labour party’s proposed “mansion tax” on properties worth over £2m was "flawed and not fair at all".

Speaking on the BBC Daily Politics show, he labelled it a “tax on aspiration” and told the programme that it would hurt people who were “a way away from London and oligarchs”. Campbell put his Thames-side Chelsea flat on the market for £25 million just a week after criticising the proposed policy.

Campbell retired from football in 2012.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...yor-i-have-got-so-much-to-offer-10071666.html

Is he capable of having a single conversation without the racist play?

Don't forget how he tried to blame us for his gay rumours. He wants to get votes from his background, what will he have in common with people on the ground when he has a flat worth 25m?? You'd think someone would advise him to stop embarrassing himself with all these delusions.

Don't forget how he tried to blame us for his gay rumours. He wants to get votes from his background, what will he have in common with people on the ground when he has a flat worth 25m?? You'd think someone would advise him to stop embarrassing himself with all these delusions.
Silly man.

We called him gay because he kept sticking his c0ck in men.

Wants to combat institutionalised racism by joining the Conservative party?

Guess Sol isn't a fan of irony

Back