• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

I'm not his biggest fan, but I thought he played alright today (against Sunderland). I did think Adebayor was more effective when he came on, seemed to cause them more problems. If the pair of them can support Kane/Eriksen/Chadli then we can muddle through this season and hopefully, win a cup!

I'm not his biggest fan, but I thought he played alright today (against Sunderland). I did think Adebayor was more effective when he came on, seemed to cause them more problems. If the pair of them can support Kane/Eriksen/Chadli then we can muddle through this season and hopefully, win a cup!

Soldado will toe in the winner at Wembley - it is written

And Chich, you're talking ****e too.

well your welcome to your opinion as I am mine, the guy is a loser he cant control the ball he does not do the thing we brought him for SCORE GOALS he may try hard and be a nice player but if we go down that route and have nice guys in all positions then we will drop down the league sharpish.

We need a striker to score goals when we are doing well to kill games off and Soldaldo will never be that guy never a complete waste of space, we have been here before it happens but you have to cut your losses and move on quick.

And Chich, you're talking ****e too.

well your welcome to your opinion as I am mine, the guy is a loser he cant control the ball he does not do the thing we brought him for SCORE GOALS he may try hard and be a nice player but if we go down that route and have nice guys in all positions then we will drop down the league sharpish.

We need a striker to score goals when we are doing well to kill games off and Soldaldo will never be that guy never a complete waste of space, we have been here before it happens but you have to cut your losses and move on quick.

Drama much mate?

nope I have given the lad 19 months

Lamela gets longer because he did not play much last season

Soldado is awful we need to shift him out of the club a complete waste of space I have had enough of him, Freund tried hard but I do not want to see him back in the team.

nope I have given the lad 19 months

Lamela gets longer because he did not play much last season

Soldado is awful we need to shift him out of the club a complete waste of space I have had enough of him, Freund tried hard but I do not want to see him back in the team.

Mate, he has failed
You might think he had a poor game today (your opinion)
but
the embarrassing and bringing shame on the club? really? .. little OTT

Mate, he has failed
but

26m and he cant score goals he is an embarrassment up there with rebrov I have had enough of these jokers, stealing a living it is pathetic. If in any job I was that poor I would expect to lose my wage hell if I was that poor as he is I would go to my manager/supervisor and ask to be dropped or have my wages dropped. He is harming the club, I shall be going to the Leicester match and I shall boo the absolute fcuk out of him.

We won today so no one can accuse me of being a knee jerk, but that is it for me with this waste of space. He needs toughening up and to realise that he cant just "run" about a bit to pick up his wages he has got to start producing.

Mate, he has failed
but

26m and he cant score goals he is an embarrassment up there with rebrov I have had enough of these jokers, stealing a living it is pathetic. If in any job I was that poor I would expect to lose my wage hell if I was that poor as he is I would go to my manager/supervisor and ask to be dropped or have my wages dropped. He is harming the club, I shall be going to the Leicester match and I shall boo the absolute fcuk out of him.

We won today so no one can accuse me of being a knee jerk, but that is it for me with this waste of space. He needs toughening up and to realise that he cant just "run" about a bit to pick up his wages he has got to start producing.

He must certainly be up there with the worst strikers we have ever had at this club. Believe me the amount of years I have been supporting Spurs I have seen some bad ones. I know he laid it on a plate for Rose the other night, but as a striker he has been beyond crap. I just cannot see how certain people can keep defending him. I cant stand the Lazy African mercenary we have as a striker but his record compared to Soldado is so much better. He needs to go back to Spain where he will get the time and space to be able to score a few goals( see fernando torres, couldn't score in the prem. Goes back to Spain bagged 2 already) The prem is just too fast and physical for Soldado. We cant keep playing him in the hope he may provide an assist once every 10 games. I would rather see him gone and one of our youngsters get a chance.

big shout, personally I can think of about 25 worse strikers we've had, and that's without trying to hard, the likes of fenn and Allen, raziak, booth, piercey, we have had plenty of dross over the years

big shout, personally I can think of about 25 worse strikers we've had, and that's without trying to hard, the likes of fenn and Allen, raziak, booth, piercey, we have had plenty of dross over the years

It might not be his fault but his performance is relative to his fee and in that regard he has been awful

It might not be his fault but his performance is relative to his fee and in that regard he has been awful

He is certainly up there with the worst I have seen in a Spurs shirt, and the fact that he has cost so much in the transfer fee we paid and the wages he takes us fans shoyld get a better return. Will be amazed if he stays after the end of the season. Yet another flop we will take a massive financial hit on, if we can actually get anyone to take him off our hands

How much more can we take im all for supporting our players but he is a useless excuse for a striker the most encouraging part of today was Ade played and looked decent. so if he scores (once in a month) next game he can't be dropped... If he misses a sitter the me t match he can't be dropped... The excuses are endless but ends with bobby having a look in the mirror

Nice guy tries hard and all that but he's been compete **** for us end of

Back