• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

Always been a fan of Soldado, and always thought that he would become good for us one day, but I have to admit that I've lost faith in the lad. Can't see him turning this around now. He's the modern age Rebrov, it seems. Would love to get Bony in in Jan.

Despite his record I can't help liking the guy, almost like you can sympathise with his pain when he misses. You can tell he's really ****ed of when he misses, goes through the cycle of emotions etc. Plus he doesn't seem to get too upset and trudge around, always seems up for each game.

Bet he's popular around the training ground, you can see how much the players like him when he scored the other day.

Same here, his attitude is spot on, lesser characters would be on loan back from whence they came by now.

Last edited:
I think his work rate off the ball is a bit of a myth, I reckon stats would say Ade runs more and at a higher intensity too.

Same here, his attitude is spot on, lesser characters would be on loan back from whence they came by now.

I agree with Rossi. I support Soldado for his football quality, but I don't see him doing much pressing to be honest. I certainly notice Ade chasing down defenders more than I do him....

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I mean he's still plugging away, trying to score goals, playing whenever he's called upon, not begging to be loaned back to Spain or feigning injury so he won't have to play, he's still trying, I respect that

B5FvqRwCcAAFRke.jpg

There was a view of some fans behind the net when just before he put it in the net and there were quite a few with their hands on their heads thinking he'd already ****ed it up.

Two goals in six games...it's a streak! ;) Happy for him, hopefully THIS time the goal will be the start of something better.

I wonder if poch will drop him straight away again...

Hope not hope he gets game time with Kane as they seemed to be getting a partnership going, we have not had a good striker partnership since keane and Berbatov. Even if Kane is a poor level championship player;) it would be good to have two strikers working together.

Great to see Soldado finally getting some goals to go with his excellent all-round play.

Let's hope it can continue!

Great to see Soldado finally getting some goals to go with his excellent all-round play.

Let's hope it can continue!

Wow you guys are easily pleased. He nearly missed that chance as well. Even the commentator mentioned that. And then later he misses another chance. Bobby twotouch ooops.

Back