• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

Saudi Arabia. They were offering 150m for Salah. Less than half the price for Brazil's striker?

Not really a star studded Brazil side though is it? They haven’t won the World Cup for 20 years and have only got past the quarter finals once in that time, the year Brazil hosted it which is always a big advantage. That isn’t Richarlison’s fault but the competition for his place isn’t exactly high at the moment.

Not really a star studded Brazil side though is it? They haven’t won the World Cup for 20 years and have only got past the quarter finals once in that time, the year Brazil hosted it which is always a big advantage. That isn’t Richarlison’s fault but the competition for his place isn’t exactly high at the moment.

Saudi Arabia.

PIF, a $600 billion fund linked to the controversial Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman, will acquire a 75% stake in the four marquee clubs, with the remaining shares held by new non-profit foundations. The acquisition is part of a comprehensive government initiative described as "a bold investment and privatization project.” https://www.forbes.com/sites/samind...ur-domestic-clubs-to-grow-game-and-influence/

26 year old Brazil striker. Prime of his career. They need to overpay to attract players in their prime.

Saudi Arabia.

PIF, a $600 billion fund linked to the controversial Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman, will acquire a 75% stake in the four marquee clubs, with the remaining shares held by new non-profit foundations. The acquisition is part of a comprehensive government initiative described as "a bold investment and privatization project.” https://www.forbes.com/sites/samind...ur-domestic-clubs-to-grow-game-and-influence/

26 year old Brazil striker. Prime of his career. They need to overpay to attract players in their prime.

Yeah I agree they have to overpay for talent. I’ve seen numerous posters on highlight the fact that he’s Brazil’s number 9 but that only means something if they have a strong side, which they don’t at moment.

Saudi Arabia. They were offering 150m for Salah. Less than half the price for Brazil's striker?
Richarlison is less than half the player and they are offering the money for the player not Egypt's top scorer. Richarlison does not have the kind of footballing reputation that Salah has. I don't think being the selected striker in a poor Brazil side will sway them that much, but maybe they don't watch the games.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Richarlison is less than half the player and they are offering the money for the player not Egypt's top scorer. Richarlison does not have the kind of footballing reputation that Salah has. I don't think being the selected striker in a poor Brazil side will sway them that much, but maybe they don't watch the games.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

They paid 60m for a bloke who has played twice for Brazil and another who has been a journeyman with loans and played 14 times for Portugal.

They have more money than judgement, so maybe there is hope

https://ge.globo.com/futebol/seleca...-que-so-estavam-de-olho-no-meu-dinheiro.ghtml

Richy saying he's going to seek psychological help when he's back in England, to help him get through what he refers to as some difficult times in his personal/professional life over the last five months or so.

Honestly, props to him for admitting he needs help - it always takes a lot of courage and self-awareness. And also happy that it's becoming less taboo to admit that in football, with the recent growth in mental health breaks being given to footballers (Dele, Sancho and other recent cases in Germany and Spain).

We need him until at least January given our striker shortages, so I don't know if we can give him time off until then. But we should be wholeheartedly supporting him in seeking professional psychological advice, and come January we can assess whether it's possible/necessary to bring in a striker to give him some time off if he wants it.

https://ge.globo.com/futebol/seleca...-que-so-estavam-de-olho-no-meu-dinheiro.ghtml

Richy saying he's going to seek psychological help when he's back in England, to help him get through what he refers to as some difficult times in his personal/professional life over the last five months or so.

Honestly, props to him for admitting he needs help - it always takes a lot of courage and self-awareness. And also happy that it's becoming less taboo to admit that in football, with the recent growth in mental health breaks being given to footballers (Dele, Sancho and other recent cases in Germany and Spain).

We need him until at least January given our striker shortages, so I don't know if we can give him time off until then. But we should be wholeheartedly supporting him in seeking professional psychological advice, and come January we can assess whether it's possible/necessary to bring in a striker to give him some time off if he wants it.

Absolutely this and this again

As fans we need to also learn from the Alli and now this situation and get out of the money is the cure all and therefore a lack of sympathy or understanding.

Lads been here just over a year and was a member of the what was oen of the .out disjointed seasons I've seen, from everyone. He deserves back and as fans, should be absolutely no issue to do so.

Get well lad and hope you pick up

This sounds exactly like a normal human reaction to being let down.

He wants to move on from that and do a good job for his team.

It’s not exactly one flew over the cuckoos nest is it, just a few tears of frustration.

Richarlison so obviously cares -- I'm pretty sure no-one's more upset about his lack of goals than he is. And he tries so damn hard. Just, like Soldado, it's not coming off and that's on his mind. Hopefully a good sports psychologist can sort him out. Maybe even a few weeks off so he can break the cycle.

Richarlison so obviously cares -- I'm pretty sure no-one's more upset about his lack of goals than he is. And he tries so damn hard. Just, like Soldado, it's not coming off and that's on his mind. Hopefully a good sports psychologist can sort him out. Maybe even a few weeks off so he can break the cycle.
Soldado might have looked like he was trying hard, but what the fans see isn't always the whole story. I was told the effort he made on match days was not mirrored in his attitude to training.

Soldado might have looked like he was trying hard, but what the fans see isn't always the whole story. I was told the effort he made on match days was not mirrored in his attitude to training.

People always come up with un quantified facts though when having a downer on a player. When all else fails....rumour

lets be honest here. We looked better with Son up front. I like Richarlison but its not happening for him right now. If some sessions and some time away will help. I am all for it. We need him as a striker in our rotations. But for now, I want Son up front for the betterment of the team. Let him work his way back, get him out of the firing line so to speak. But what really surprises me with him, for all his size and strength he does not even hold the ball up well. Just that would help.

Hope the lad is okay. Another lesson in not judging footballers too harshly.

I really hope the stadium gets right behind him on Saturday. Think it'd mean a lot to him. He's a player that could really flourish if he feels like he belongs and a good reception on Saturday could help us as much as him.

Sorry, he's had some mental health issues but it's a danger sign and yes, support him while he is here, but sell if we can get an improvement (or two) that suits ange's gane better.

Back