• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Referee for Man Utd = Chris Foy

I don't care about who's ref at Old Trafford, I have already written off those points. Everything is a bonus there, and not because Manchester United are all that. Every time they've struggled with injuries, every time we're on the roll, something, somewhere in this universe or the next interferes and somehow makes it all go tits up. Every time we are looking strong and they field a team of wags and dogs, we go away dissappointed.

Which is why we may very well give them a hiding this time.

Dream on!

Unfortunately, this is not a joke! :cry:

Thought it deserved its own thread considering our history with Mr. Foy and the referees we have had at OT over the years

Will take some brave soul to make an OMT for this one: Foy as the ref at a stadium where we havent won since 1989 and who we havent beaten for 26 games running

Good luck

Stand aside bitches. Time to get all admin on this one.

I was going to offer to take the hit on this one but instead I'll take shotgun on your position as Caeser when you fall on your sword...

My history is one OOMT, one win. When I win us this match, I'm picking avatars for 5 of my 'favourite' posters.

Webb, Foy, Clattenberg - three of the four horsemen of the apocalypse: n'est pas?

I'll be very happy with a point from this game!

I don't care about who's ref at Old Trafford, I have already written off those points. Everything is a bonus there, and not because Manchester United are all that. Every time they've struggled with injuries, every time we're on the roll, something, somewhere in this universe or the next interferes and somehow makes it all go tits up. Every time we are looking strong and they field a team of wags and dogs, we go away dissappointed.

Which is why we may very well give them a hiding this time.
I don't buy into the ref costing us games against United .....but I was gonna ask who was the ref in this game. For sure the policeman helped the United cause on more than one occasion but it was our poor mentality that gave the points away.
This is the test for AVB. I want him to scream like a stuck pig if we get a bad decison but more importantly I want him to send the team out out with the mentality that we can get a result as opposed to previous managers who seem to accept defeat at OT.

Last edited:
Stand aside bitches. Time to get all admin on this one.

Are you in on this scare? because i am prepared for my first ever otherwise...(edit)...just seen I would've been third anyway. For what it's worth I am right there. I think we will win. It's our fudging time! COYS!

Back