• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Referee for Man Utd = Chris Foy

I don't care how many Olympic Games Gold Medals the bloke has won on his bloody bike - he's a useless referee.

He did pretty well...

Yeah should have been one or two penalties but fudge it... barely scratches the surface of 'evening things out'

I'm assuming Chris Hoy will issue a statement along the lines of 'To all Tottenham fans offering me thanks for my solid performance, yes, it was me, carry on'.

One pen for them for sure against at least 10 wrong major game changing decisions for us over the years = karma

Foy did well, i think the ref association called time and gave us a nod for all the heartache in the two plus decades previous. Smart comment by AVB prior to the game too

Sir Alex Ferguson can often struggle to be magnanimous in defeat and so it proved on Saturday as Tottenham won their first ever Premier League match at Old Trafford. Spurs hadn’t won in the league away at Manchester United since 1989 and afterwards Ferguson came out with some really questionable opinions in a BBC interview.
Ferguson said: ”They gave us four minutes [injury time], that’s an insult to the game. It denies you a proper chance to win a football match.”
The Manchester United boss even goes so far as to say his side should have been awarded eight minutes injury time to make up the deficit against Tottenham.
Footage of the Sir Alex Ferguson interview on the lack of injury time in Manchester United’s defeat to Spurs is here:
http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/s...me-in-spurs-defeat-was-an-insult-to-the-game/

does that fudge wit not understand what injury time is?

it's not there to allow you more time to score, sir alex, it's there for time lost to stoppages throughout the match.

you crooked whisky nosed ****.

”They gave us four minutes [injury time], that’s an insult to the game. It denies you a proper chance to win a football match.”

Forget about the first 90 minutes, its all about what happens in Fergie time.

Back