• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Referee for Man Utd = Chris Foy

2012 - ?

I predict one or more of these things will happen:
- Massive Ferguson praise for us before the game.
- A RVP penalty goal after a Nani dive.
- A disallowed Defoe goal, when he (for once) is onside, but wrongly flagged for offside.
- One dodgy incident in United's box when Bale gets tackled, where the replay shows he's clearly fouled. The result: Goal kick.
- A United handball in their own box, ref waves play on.
- Scholes going into numerous tackles with studs first and straight legs. And getting away with it.
- Huddlestone going into one tackle with studs first and straight legs. And getting a red card for it.
- Furious rage over Foy's refereeing after the game. Death threats issued on GG.

2012 - ?

- A disallowed Defoe goal, when he (for once) is onside, but wrongly flagged for offside.
- One dodgy incident in United's box when Bale gets tackled, where the replay shows he's clearly fouled. The result: Goal kick.
- Scholes going into numerous tackles with studs first and straight legs. And getting away with it.
- Huddlestone going into one tackle with studs first and straight legs. And getting a red card for it.
- Furious rage over Foy's refereeing after the game. Death threats issued on GG.
:ross:

2012 - ?

Pedro Mendes to be mentioned at some point when the commentator chuckles about our less-than-spectacular record at OT.
Pedro Mendes to be mentioned at some point when GG erupts in orgasmic rage after the inevitable loss.
Pedro Mendes to be mentioned by the hacks after the game. 'Here, in the stadium where Pedro Mendes scored the most famous disallowed goal in Premier League history, Tottenham slumped to another painful defeat that piled the pressure on struggling Villas-Boas....'
Pedro Mendes.

If we score it will be disallowed, if we are fouled it won't be given, and vice versa - in effect you have to win about 5-0 at OT to take three points.

We're always screwed over, but the pinnacle for me was when Gomes put the ball down for a freekick and Nani just strolled up and slotted it home. So ridiculous.

:)

It's called 'rather than sitting here predicting doom and gloom why not try and be positive and see that the game hasn't started yet and so we can win it'...

agree steff mate. Lets all be up for this one and who knows some sort of miracle might just happen. I have a funny feeling about this one......

2012 - ?

Un-canny.

Don't have fridays lottery numbers, do you?

I can't remember who said it but it was one of the best quotes I've read on here.

'Going to Old Trafford I always expect nothing, and get even less.'

Back