• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Raid on Ajax

I'd really like Alderweireld, certainly for that price.
Eriksen though, though i'm sure he's a very good player i'm really not sure how he'll fit us. I feel like we don't need Pjanic either- I think our midfield-attack can only be improved at the moment by an upgrade on Lennon who scores goals (like Lamela). Since Dembele, Paulinho or Sandro are not very frequent goalscorers we need a lot of goals between our front 3 (though Bale did everyones share last season). Would settle for an ultra-creative winger like Willian also

Agree with all this.

Soldado
Chadli - Eriksen - Bale
Dembele - Sandro
Vertonghen - Alderweireld - Kaboul - Walker
Lloris​

?

I don't think we'll have a 'first' team but other than not wanting to see Vertonghen at left back, that's not bad. We need a good left back.

he was toss yesterday.

he actually looked good when we moved him out to the left in the second half. He'll be competing with Chadli for the left hand side.

Ah, I though the looked good- just a bit short on confidence to release the ball/ shoot earlier.

Granted he does look handy coming off the left but I don't that's natural for him...

Lol Murmon ... we spunked 17 mil on Paulinho just to bench him

None of the four/five Cms we have will be 'benched' whether they are originally in the starting XI or not. We have so many games to play all of them will play 20+ games if fit for season as will be easier to rotate and keep fresh knowing we have top quality standing by. We've never had these options before....

Forget Ajax, we need to raid PSV for Zakaria Bakkali. Scored a hat-trick yesterday, only 17 and more importantly he's another Belgian!

ibv9lFfeXGp06A.gif

Last edited:
This was posted on the forums and twitter earlier in the week, the Mirror are well known for nicking stories.

Wow. Zak Bak looks awesome, both feet, dribbling, in off the bar, bottom left, top right... swap him for Bale and buy yourself a Croque Monsieur

Wow. Zak Bak looks awesome, both feet, dribbling, in off the bar, bottom left, top right... swap him for Bale and buy yourself a Croque Monsieur

Indeed

[video=youtube;bU77Owq32ac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU77Owq32ac#at=91[/video]

Gonna be a player.

He's been at PSV since he was very young. Definitely a very good talent, then again what ever is in the chocoloate over in Belgium needs to be transferred over here please :lol:

Realised I was only seeing this years stats, it said he had been at PSV 1month, must have been since a loan or time in the first team...

There are a large amount of big talents around, almost sways me to think we should ditch Bale (assuming Levy can get near the valuation) and stock up on wonderkids with a Lamela/Willian to replace Bale for the here and now.

Realised I was only seeing this years stats, it said he had been at PSV 1month, must have been since a loan or time in the first team...

There are a large amount of big talents around, almost sways me to think we should ditch Bale (assuming Levy can get near the valuation) and stock up on wonderkids with a Lamela/Willian to replace Bale for the here and now.

I think it just means pro contract. I think he's been there since he was very young but been with PSV first team for a month if you know what I mean. Some people tend to think losing Bale means us losing everythiiiiing. Like i've said, there was a team before Bale and there will be a team after Bale.

Currently yes. Sandro would be on the bench. If he comes back as the same player, I would seriously consider playing Dembele out wide.

A Squad game? Thanks for that deep insight. Tit.

Back