• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Radu Dragusin

I'm convinced it's Levy. Munn and Lange arrivals in has made little or no difference. We are super fast in loan to buy deals but seem to want to drag out big deals for as long aa possible. Sales too - I can remember Berbatov, Bale, Kane etc. And more...leaving little time for bedding on players. Vdv - was confirmed just days before his start!
Yup, damn that Levy, why can't he just roll over and give every other club what they want straight away. He should've just let Kane leave for about 50m just so it was a quick deal.
And of course if the deal takes a little longer, doesn't work out well or turns out to be a crap signing it's down to Levy. But the deals that are done quick and work out well are just because Levy isn't involved. Having no evidence for any of this doesn't matter as I'm convinced it's what it is.
/sarcasm off

Also: He chose us over Bayern Munich. That hasn't always been a given.

Money and PL profile obviously has it's say in that decision, but it still speaks volumes of how far we've come as a club.

Also: He chose us over Bayern Munich. That hasn't always been a given.

Money and PL profile obviously has it's say in that decision, but it still speaks volumes of how far we've come as a club.
His Mrs probably just preferred London lol

Reactions: jrh
Sure. I would want us to sign him, but if he has a choice to sign for us and instead opts for Bayern or some other club then he was not fully committed to us so why lose sleep?
Alternatively, when you hear he chooses us ahead of the German giants it is because he is desperate to join the Ange train and play football in our amazing stadium

Back