• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Radu Dragusin

I'm fairly sure he did. He was asking about what the Chelsea players were telling everyone about him - that's what they were telling everyone.

Again, he didn't ask that question. We were talking about Tuchel as a manager not his personal life, you might label someone's sexual proclivities as a "bad thing" but that's absolutely a you problem that you should probably put some thought in to but I know you won't. Bullet mentioned bad things being said about him by the players, so it is absolutely kink shaming that you've labeled this rumour a bad thing, you can say it isn't kink shaming and that just demonstrates that you don't understand what the term means.

Your fixation with this is some real high school brick but I'm happy to stop talking about it (until the next time you bring it up on here of course, but it seems like you should talk to a professional about it rather than bringing it up on a football forum).

It's a hell of a tangent for this thread but to be clear I didn't bring it up, hopefully we can get an announcement for Dragusin and talk about that instead.

Interesting. It must be weird as a footballer like Spence. Since 2022 he's played for Middlesbrough, Forest, been to France for Rennes, Leeds, the odd appearance for Spurs and now maybe off to a (somewhat random) team in Italy.

People probably happy to put the blame on him for his 'attitude problems' but that's a lot for anyone to deal with.
IIRC there were even some rumours about him being doubtful about signing for a club that planned to loan him out. Wanted to go somewhere to play regularly and over time in the same team.

Fast forward to now and he's probably on his way to his third loan club since signing for us.

Hope it works out for him with the next loan.

Hahaha, this made me laugh out loud

In seriousness there are always people there, staff, visitors, people from the industry, its a brilliant place, like a 5 star hotel,

Also international teams use it. Why not? Better than left sitting empty. Levy doesn't do white elephants.

Boring. This clickbait nonsense always gets rolled out about 6-12 hours before the transfer is confirmed. Exactly the same happened with Porro.

Back