• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Quickest way to lose weight?

If youre not eating carbs get some flax seed. Just dont go overboard. When I wasnt eating carbs I just wasnt bricking - I couldnt brick. I went four days without being able to brick. I took flax seed and I may have gone overboard and the result was all this was in my stomach for another two or three days. I went a whole week without being able to brick. Then the flax kicked in - was in the toilet for a day or two.

I knew a guy once, that brick so bad, that he passed out in the bathroom

His eye was blood shot for a week from hitting the floor

No. sorry but no. and it doesnt even make sense to lose the half stone BEFORE you go to the gym

if anything you'll need that as energy resreves to do more work in the gym to kick your metabolism into gear for longer and work your muscles for longer.....if you crash diet then go to the gym your weaker when you go there and you'll need to eat MORE anyway.

this is why people say that you shouldnt lose more than two pounds a week if your looking to get a really toned , muscular body.

i'm worried about you man. no joke

EDIT:- YOU DONT NEED TO LOSE THE WEIGHT. I AM SURE OF THIS

He speaks sense KD - who cuts weight before trying to bulk up :S hardest way to lose weight followed by the hardest way to gain weight.

If youre not eating carbs get some flax seed. Just dont go overboard. When I wasnt eating carbs I just wasnt bricking - I couldnt brick. I went four days without being able to brick. I took flax seed and I may have gone overboard and the result was all this was in my stomach for another two or three days. I went a whole week without being able to brick. Then the flax kicked in - was in the toilet for a day or two.

The fats in flax stimulate bile release from the liver (true of all fats, but flax/N3 is a healthier form of course) plus the fibre is very easy on digestion, which is a great aid to constipation. Also you may take some epsom salts which dilate the bile ducts, careful though!

He speaks sense KD - who cuts weight before trying to bulk up :S hardest way to lose weight followed by the hardest way to gain weight.
you're not getting it mate(probably because I haven't explained it well). I used to be a regular at the gym a couple of years ago and weighed in at 13 and a half stone. I know that if I hit the weights again at my current physique I will just get tonk(muscly) again and that's not what I want at all. I want to be slim muscly not big muscly. If I lose half a stone (of pure fat) It will work( which is why I asked about the weights that show fat loss earlier).

Please join one where you are not in a contract.......................because you won't be going.

Actually I probably will, you see, I have to motivate her to lose the weight, if I'm honest, I don't like what I see right now. Its probably only a couple of stone, but its in the legs and arse and she needs the morale support. In a way we both win. DYKWMS

I agree, won't be doing a contract one.

KD I have a bit of spare weight if you want? Im happy to just give it to you for free - I have invested a fair bit too but more than happy to give it away. Just say the word.
What kind of weights are they mate? I have basic dumbbells and bench already.

its so funny how far apart you and i are on what we are looking for physique wise

i'm 6'2 .....18 and half stone or closer to 19 stone........and i actually want to get BIGGER!!! LOL

your a long way from anorexia thank Jesus but IMO you arent looking at this thing right

why even lose weight when you have a woman and you plan to go to he gym anyway? wy not just go to the gym?

I do go to the gym mate but I've avoided using free weights or any of the strength building machines until that half a stone is gone. My woman? Yeh I love her but what guarantee is there that she'll still be my woman tomorrow or next week or next year? I have to feel comfortable in my own body BEFORE considering what she wants me to look like.

you're not getting it mate(probably because I haven't explained it well). I used to be a regular at the gym a couple of years ago and weighed in at 13 and a half stone. I know that if I hit the weights again at my current physique I will just get tonk(muscly) again and that's not what I want at all. I want to be slim muscly not big muscly. If I lose half a stone (of pure fat) It will work( which is why I asked about the weights that show fat loss earlier).

i'm still not sure why u need to lose the fat through dieting. the best waay get rid of fat is to excercise anyway. there is nothing you can do through dieting that you cannot achieve through gym work. you dont even have to touch the weight....just do cardio stuff...that literally requests fat cells for energy at a premium......and yes sure...some muscle gets burnt in the process but the fat cells get rinsed for all its worth while you cardio up...and your less likely to lose muscle that way.

you also cant lose fat QUICKLY in isolation..if you crash diet you'll lose a significant amount of muscle complexity / density. your msucles would start to get more fatty content even though the fat would lessen in intake dependent on what you eat. its nearly impossible to lose half a stone of PURE fat on its own and not erode into muscle tissue

so let me get this straight...you want to have lean muscle and NOT bulky muscle........why not just do light weights ...and LOOOADS of reps. that way you bun the fat, you dont lose weight, and you get ripped...and not too much bulk

is it the weight or the bulk that bothers you? cause there is a solution for both at th gym thats better, more immediate and more sustainable at the gym

I do go to the gym mate but I've avoided using free weights or any of the strength building machines until that half a stone is gone. My woman? Yeh I love her but what guarantee is there that she'll still be my woman tomorrow or next week or next year? I have to feel comfortable in my own body BEFORE considering what she wants me to look like.

finding the weights that show fat loss earlier? what do you mean exactly? free weights ? or machine weights..

either wa it doesnt matter......it all depends on the excercise you do. more than likely you want those that are compund excercises.......in combination with super-setted push and pull regiments (contrasting regiments).

be careful, this bloody hard, but is a sure fire way to get ripped fast.

What kind of weights are they mate? I have basic dumbbells and bench already.

I was kind of talking about the fat thats on my body. Miscommunication. Awkward haha

Im not giving you my fudgein dumbbells - what do you think I am? made of money.

finding the weights that show fat loss earlier? what do you mean exactly? free weights ? or machine weights..

either wa it doesnt matter......it all depends on the excercise you do. more than likely you want those that are compund excercises.......in combination with super-setted push and pull regiments (contrasting regiments).

be careful, this bloody hard, but is a sure fire way to get ripped fast.

Scales not weights lol.

i'm still not sure why u need to lose the fat through dieting. the best waay get rid of fat is to excercise anyway. there is nothing you can do through dieting that you cannot achieve through gym work. you dont even have to touch the weight....just do cardio stuff...that literally requests fat cells for energy at a premium......and yes sure...some muscle gets burnt in the process but the fat cells get rinsed for all its worth while you cardio up...and your less likely to lose muscle that way.

you also cant lose fat QUICKLY in isolation..if you crash diet you'll lose a significant amount of muscle complexity / density. your msucles would start to get more fatty content even though the fat would lessen in intake dependent on what you eat. its nearly impossible to lose half a stone of PURE fat on its own and not erode into muscle tissue

so let me get this straight...you want to have lean muscle and NOT bulky muscle........why not just do light weights ...and LOOOADS of reps. that way you bun the fat, you dont lose weight, and you get ripped...and not too much bulk

is it the weight or the bulk that bothers you? cause there is a solution for both at th gym thats better, more immediate and more sustainable at the gym

Look compared to you i'm a novice. 18 and a half stone? wtf you'll crush me with your finger.

Yeh i want to have lean muscle and it's definately the bulk that bothers me. i don't feel as comfortable being big muscly (or bigger muscly), i want to me lean muscly. Hmmm any chance you can pm me a step by step guide to what you would suggest i do whilst at the gym mate..pretty please:p

Look at this mofo DHSF offering me his fat.

Look compared to you i'm a novice. 18 and a half stone? wtf you'll crush me with your finger.

Yeh i want to have lean muscle and it's definately the bulk that bothers me. i don't feel as comfortable being big muscly (or bigger muscly), i want to me lean muscly. Hmmm any chance you can pm me a step by step guide to what you would suggest i do whilst at the gym mate..pretty please:p

Look at this mofo DHSF offering me his fat.

sure no problem

i'll pm you the schedule

i'm crushing no one with this weak ass finger of mine.....my forearms and wrists could do with ALOT of work

Back