• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Quickest way to lose weight?

I havent read a lot of this thread but ive been trying to lose weight for ages. last week I was about 11.5 stone and 5ft7 so overweight (as much as I said I was fricking great looking yesterday, I am! ;-) )

But I have lost half a stone in a week, all by not eating much at all which I know is bad. I have had a cup of soup for lunch at work, and then maybe a can of tuna in the evening if that. Yesterday I had 2 sausages, and 7 pints of beer. Im now about 11stone.

awful diet, and I will probably die by doing it and as soon as I start eating again I will put it back on. But this is the quickest way I have lost weight in a long time.

I've lost half a stone. I started with the caveman diet but could not contain myself. Decided to just control myself and eat less of what I normally do mainly at lunch just have a ham/cheese roll and mineral water rather than the whole shebang. I am concerned that I might be losing muscle though.

Getting a good amount of Cayenne (Capsicum) in your diet is excellent for both heart health and weight loss, the weight loss part is largely due to increasing/enhancing thermogenesis;

Capsaicinoids Clinically Proven

Capsaicinoids enhance thermogenesis
Capsaicinoids increase energy expenditure
Capsaicinoids enhance loss of calories
Capsaicinoids help reduce caloric intake

The milder capsinoids are also very good of course.

Personally I have some in tincture (well gotta get some more as it happens) as a now and again booster, but if I was gym'ing it with a weight loss programme in mind I would be gulping it down.

I've lost half a stone. I started with the caveman diet but could not contain myself. Decided to just control myself and eat less of what I normally do mainly at lunch just have a ham/cheese roll and mineral water rather than the whole shebang. I am concerned that I might be losing muscle though.

you probably are.

I know you did..

Thanks to you i've gained nearly half a stone :(

i've just sent you a link...do those ...be at the gym 3 times a week...and after each session warm DOWN with an intense 5 to 10 minute bike ride or treadmill sprinting...or a 20 to 30 minute easier jogging on tread mill or bike ride

watch what you eat too......you'll lose that half a stone in no time....

i've just sent you a link...do those ...be at the gym 3 times a week...and after each session warm DOWN with an intense 5 to 10 minute bike ride or treadmill sprinting...or a 20 to 30 minute easier jogging on tread mill or bike ride

watch what you eat too......you'll lose that half a stone in no time....

Well it's nearly a stone i have to lose now:lol:

Like everyone else, in January I'm going to diet, want to cut fat percentage down to 12%. And that's just a start.

OK guys tonight me and the misses joined a gym, no contract, 15 quid a month. £2 a session, which includes any group classes, swimming, sauna etc.

The month starts when I pay the £15, which I like. The first month we got to start on Jan 5th. We are do a beginner course, which they offer for free whereby they do body tests.

Last edited:
I have lost roughly a stone in 5 weeks. I bike to work and just cut out all the snacking and got rid of all the bricky foods in my house aswell as only having take away once a week. I still drink 2-3 times a week and if i cut that down i would lose abit more.

My 3 year old daughter even though she was at the average weight she has also lost a couple of pounds due to the cut back in brick we had in the cupboards so all in all a good result.

So did we all come through christmas the same weight? i put on 3 pounds now 12 stone 10 not happy about it and if im going to be critical it looks to have gone on the face.

I even feel fatter face then normal, really going to have to work harder now for a week to make sure i get back to my best weight. With good winds the next few days i can really do some good work outs cycling and lose the pounds.

I haven't weighed myself for a while but I doubt I've put on any weight. I've snacked on a lot of chocolate etc but that's been weighed up with days where I've barely eaten after going out on the tinkle. I reckon I'm 12 stone 11

Back