• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Yeah I guessed that From your last post. Doesn't really leave many good cars to choose from though.
I don't really want to get into a conversation about what I drive - that kind of thing only ever ends up as a dingdong wagging contest.

I'd rather just make the point that I'm happy to sacrifice reliability (possibly) and servicing cheapness to have something that isn't limited to an artificially low top speed (even though I've only ever gone near that a handful of times).

So what do you drive now?

I actually know.

You read that book Money? The main character drives an Italian car called a purple Fiasco ''a coupe with oodles of dash and heft and twang". And it breaks down a lot. How's the Maserati @Scara ? It's not purple is it.

Last edited:
I actually know.

You read that book Money? The main character drives an Italian car called a purple Fiasco ''a coupe with oodles of dash and heft and twang". And it breaks down a lot. How's the Maserati @Scara ? It's not purple is it.
I'd fudging love a purple car but I don't have the front to drive one.

I'd fudging love a purple car but I don't have the front to drive one.

latest

I don't really want to get into a conversation about what I drive - that kind of thing only ever ends up as a dingdong wagging contest.

I'd rather just make the point that I'm happy to sacrifice reliability (possibly) and servicing cheapness to have something that isn't limited to an artificially low top speed (even though I've only ever gone near that a handful of times).

Ford fiesta I fcuking know it, fluffy dice as well I bet.

I actually know.

It's a good guess. Quatraporte (spelling) I would think. Nice.

I want a new car but parking it on the street not a million miles from Tottenham is problematic.

So what’s going to happen with Brexit? We need a poll:

- Hard
- Soft
- Runny
- BINO
- Cancelled

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Purple is hard to carry off.
To this day one of my life's greatest regrets is that I once saw an Ozwald Boateng suit in purple with lime green inner lining, on sale for £250 and didn't buy it. It fitted me perfectly but I convinced myself it wasn't made for someone as pale as me. Every single time I put on a suit (and I love some of my suits) I regret that decision.

Last edited:
To this day one of my life's greatest regrets is that I once saw an Oswald Boateng suit in purple with lime green inner lining, on sale for £250 and didn't buy it. It fitted me perfectly but I convinced myself it wasn't made for someone as pale as me. Every single time I put on a suit (and I love some of my suits) I regret that decision.

Had a pair of purple trousers in 1969 paisley top and the beads!
It was a sight to behold!

Back