• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pedro Porro

To be honest i did not think we would get any CBs in this window, i know we may have done well over the last two Jan windows but usually there are far better options during the summer. On top of that i believe that on occasions our defenders are wary of what Lloris is doing and lack confidence in front of him.

There is no doubt (imo) that Lloris should be replaced soon and that will (hopefully) make us look more secure. That does not mean i do not think we need to bring in other CBs but as i say i think there will be more choice in the summer.

No evidence but i think we might have agreed a precontract with Ndicka. Pure speculation on my part though.

Like @DubSpur said, would need to keep one more CB, or replace with another. As much as I want Conte to go with 2 CBs, I just don't see it happening. Despite Chelsea signing half the CB prospects, there's still good players out there we can bring in to at least pad the numbers relatively cheaply, but with an eye to the future.

We've got the Estonian kid Paskotsi, who is supposed to be decent, haven't we? He's 20 now so should be pushing the first team squad.

we shall see, as i said earlier they will be more targets in the summer window then now.

Ofcourse. Jan is a desperation/reactionary window in many ways. Summer is planned for.

Perisic seems to have been agreed last jan. Paratici does love a freebie. If we were not at least in talks (media reports suggest we have been) i'd be shocked. Rabiot another possibility.

Ofcourse. Jan is a desperation/reactionary window in many ways. Summer is planned for.

Perisic seems to have been agreed last jan. Paratici does love a freebie. If we were not at least in talks (media reports suggest we have been) i'd be shocked. Rabiot another possibility.
Bastoni verbally agreed for Summer according to reports if you choose to believe them

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Don't see the fuss about him, never impressed in the games I've seen. Played for some big teams so must have abilities.

Bastoni verbally agreed for Summer according to reports if you choose to believe them

When was that reported? Out of interest.

If we got that deal over the line in the summer + one of Hincapie or Ndicka along with say Pickford that would be a great window

Although would those defenders all be LCB in a 3?

When was that reported? Out of interest.

If we got that deal over the line in the summer + one of Hincapie or Ndicka along with say Pickford that would be a great window

Although would those defenders all be LCB in a 3?
Was in the summer when he turned us down, it's why we went for a loan in that area apparently

Signing to be confirmed within the next half hour. Hope he’s worth the hassle that we have been through negotiating the deal.

We got 2 others.
Sure but not where it matters.

Amazingly we haven't spent much so far compared to what the others have done. More loans and even more next transfer window as we need to pay up for last season's.

Quite sure going largely with a loan to buy payment scheme not only takes longer, but also reduces the number of sellers available.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Sure but not where it matters.

Amazingly we haven't spent much so far compared to what the others have done. More loans and even more next transfer window as we need to pay up for last season's.

Quite sure going largely with a loan to buy payment scheme not only takes longer, but also reduces the number of sellers available.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Worked well so far. Golini, romero, kulu. Keep who we want let go who we don't. Lo celso was a brain fart but wish ndombele was one.

Signing to be confirmed within the next half hour. Hope he’s worth the hassle that we have been through negotiating the deal.
ColorfulHandsomeAngora-size_restricted.gif

Back