• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pedro Porro

Nope, it seems Sporting needed the money to show up in the next fiscal year

Why? It can't be due to ffp as it's been replaced with the sustainability rules that runs from jan till december this year. Maybe for tax reasons?

Every demographic online.

If someone says something positive about something others can either agree, disagree or not comment. Same as negative.
I've been told there are lots of groups on line where users act like rational people without the need to hate anyone who doesnt hold their views.

Assuming that Edwards becomes a €30M player, that's €4.5M that they've somehow Levy'd out of us. Ouch. Hopefully we've managed to get a pretty favourable payment schedule in exchange.

€52M+ is pretty top drawer money for a wingback, so here's hoping that Porro is pretty damn good.

isnt that what PSG paid for Hakimi

Assuming that Edwards becomes a €30M player, that's €4.5M that they've somehow Levy'd out of us. Ouch. Hopefully we've managed to get a pretty favourable payment schedule in exchange.

€52M+ is pretty top drawer money for a wingback, so here's hoping that Porro is pretty damn good.
People did say "pay them what they want and stop messing about"

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Honestly some people , Levy polarises .... the fans that don't like him blame him for everything, and the ones that back him think the sun shines out of his ass ... its hilarious to read got to say. Proper takes me back to junior school playground mentality.

Seems that way at times i agree but there is a third group and i count myself in that, he has done a lot of good things but i have also disagreed with some of his decisions and the way he has gone about it. The sacking of MJ was the worst ( imo) not so much what he did but the way it happened during a game. I will never forgive him for hiring a seriel liar/crook in " Rent a Quote", but he has brought the club to a height that we are now considered to be a major player.

There will always be folks who think he should do more ( but they really have no idea how hard it is to compete with the money doped clubs that we are surrounded with). But as we all say its " all about opinions" and they are like arseholes we all have them. :)

Seems that way at times i agree but there is a third group and i count myself in that, he has done a lot of good things but i have also disagreed with some of his decisions and the way he has gone about it. The sacking of MJ was the worst ( imo) not so much what he did but the way it happened during a game. I will never forgive him for hiring a seriel liar/crook in " Rent a Quote", but he has brought the club to a height that we are now considered to be a major player.

There will always be folks who think he should do more ( but they really have no idea how hard it is to compete with the money doped clubs that we are surrounded with). But as we all say its " all about opinions" and they are like arseholes we all have them. :)
Exactly this, ita about balance. I just like to take the pee and leave childish quotes when people make out that every bad thing at the club has his hand print on or that Levy needs to go.

That doesn't mean I think the sun shines out his arse, I just think there is a more balanced take that people rarely admit or want to talk to

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Seeing Doherty and Spence and Gil go out on loan and Porro come in does not fill me with confidence our season is going to move in a different direction.

Maybe we could not pass up the chance to sign him.

Centre backs are still a massive concern as we just look vulnerable back there.

Back