• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pedro Porro

ColorfulHandsomeAngora-size_restricted.gif
Like a b grade horror movie, you think the monster is finished but it comes back one last time to throw the plot wide open and a mini climax at the end

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Just popped expecting this to be on the
main page by now. He hasn’t failed his medical has he? :D

Would have been done hours ago. He flew in last night. Levy probably wanting to be dramatic. Get the back pages tomorrow (in a column next to a list of half the worlds population chelsea signed).

Like a b grade horror movie, you think the monster is finished but it comes back one last time to throw the plot wide open and a mini climax at the end

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk
Like @Robbo said, there's still loads of time left for us to bring back the monster during the closing minutes. The suspense... I'm indifferent lol

Quite sure going largely with a loan to buy payment scheme not only takes longer, but also reduces the number of sellers available.
It does seem to be our new favourite way of structuring purchases; I don't have the stats to hand, but seems we like to loan players in with an option to buy, enabling us to see them up close before committing large sums. Prudent given the enormous mistakes we've made over the last 10 years.

It does seem to be our new favourite way of structuring purchases; I don't have the stats to hand, but seems we like to loan players in with an option to buy, enabling us to see them up close before committing large sums. Prudent given the enormous mistakes we've made over the last 10 years.
Also allows us to tailor contract lengths better

Assuming Porro get done, we'll have had 3 good windows in a row. Whatever we're doing, its been working well

Yeah to be fair, how much more could we realistically have “backed” Conte? We’ll have given him 10 players, mostly good quality players, and spent a chunk of money doing it.

You’d probably argue a centre back or two wouldn’t have gone amiss but over the last 12 months we’ve done well in the transfer market.

Something for the “ENIC Out” mob to consider.

Yeah to be fair, how much more could we realistically have “backed” Conte? We’ll have given him 10 players, mostly good quality players, and spent a chunk of money doing it.

You’d probably argue a centre back or two wouldn’t have gone amiss but over the last 12 months we’ve done well in the transfer market.

We've done as much as could be realistically expected from a sensibly managed business/club

People need to forget the long-term history and focus on the recent events

3 good windows in a row

Do not hold your breath on that happening.

Buying players good enough to start is key

If we want to back the manager we go by what he says. Bentancur, kulu were brought in his first window.

He then said i look to the bench then look back at the pitch. So we strengthened the squad in the second window also adding peresic.

He then said we have the foundation and we need to add 1 or 2 quality players each window. We spent the 3rd highest fee in history on a right back. Also brought in another forward.

If we want to back the manager we go by what he says. Bentancur, kulu were brought in his first window.

He then said i look to the bench then look back at the pitch. So we strengthened the squad in the second window also adding peresic.

He then said we have the foundation and we need to add 1 or 2 quality players each window. We spent the 3rd highest fee in history on a right back. Also brought in another forward.
3rd highest?
Right now Ben white is higher, Walker is higher, Hakimi is higher in cost
But I get the sentiment and I’m being facetious
The key for me so we take away contes excuses
He has players to work with
He has tools
Let’s see him get back to coaching and managing

Back