• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pedro Porro

View attachment 14991

He has played 24% of his career to date at RB, so he can probably do a job but I think Royal is the better option in a back 4

Without having seen him play at RB i don't think anyone could say. I think most top teams want their full backs to provide an attacking outlet anyway which would render Royal surplus regardless (before you even argue about how good is he actually defensively - not very imv)

Even before you get on to Spence, hard to see us keeping Royal, Doherty and Porro for the rest of the season surely?

Think Spence is out now, and Doc goes in the summer. Then it's a question of if Conte stays or goes - if Conte stays, think Emerson stays and Spence just heads out for another loan. If Conte goes, think the next bloke brings Spence in from the cold and bins Emerson.

Think Spence is out now, and Doc goes in the summer. Then it's a question of if Conte stays or goes - if Conte stays, think Emerson stays and Spence just heads out for another loan. If Conte goes, think the next bloke brings Spence in from the cold and bins Emerson.

wow are we breaking new club records with the number of senior players on loan/to sell?

Papped doing the obligatory club tour this morning

FnWhhk0WAAEmqF8

Seems close. Hope we get this over the line. Assuming he's at or near the top of the list for Conte and Paratici if we're willing to pay the kind of amounts being talked about.

Back