• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pedro Porro

I really hope that if we get this guy that we also somehow manage to get udogie now and send udinese sess and tanganga/sanchez on loan for 18 months on favourable terms if that’s what it takes.

Gives sess a chance to develop and replace perisic in the squad in 18 months and importantly our wing backs for the rest of this season would be udogie and porro with perisic and doherty as alternatives.

Emerson then goes to rcb cover and spence goes on prem loan for 6 months and replaces doherty in the squad in the summer.
The expectation being placed on Udogie is unrealistic IMO. He is very young and coming in from a different league. I think he will be behind both Sessegnon and Perisic in his development at the moment.

You think so? They are 3 under performing players who have failed to impress recently.

Yeah well udogie is gone anyway in 6 months and udinese aren’t exactly a club that plays for anything. They are basically like the Italian crystal palace.

And sessegnon gives them a ready made replacement for 18 months who could be decent for them playing every week like he was in Germany.

And for reasons unknown a lot of Italian clubs like Tanganga.

Yeah well udogie is gone anyway in 6 months and udinese aren’t exactly a club that plays for anything. They are basically like the Italian crystal palace.

And sessegnon gives them a ready made replacement for 18 months who could be decent for them playing every week like he was in Germany.

And for reasons unknown a lot of Italian clubs like Tanganga.

Udinese are battling for a European spot, and there is nothing to suggest they want our cast offs.

Last edited:
@Finney Is Back based on what I have seen of Udogie since we signed him he has been one the best players for his club when fit. Based on this season he has definitely been performing to a higher standard than Sess, and I see him as an upgrade. Particularly as Sess is currently playing without any confidence.

@Finney Is Back based on what I have seen of Udogie since we signed him he has been one the best players for his club when fit. Based on this season he has definitely been performing to a higher standard than Sess, and I see him as an upgrade. Particularly as Sess is currently playing without any confidence.
Let’s see when he plays in England. I think Sessegnon would likely look superb in the Italian league.

Can't question this lads offensive contribution! Totally different league to Royal/Doherty!
Defensively Royal is massively better though.
20230127_011118.jpg

Many people have gone on about how not having a proper RWB has held us back. Let's hope that's true and that he transforms the team ala Kulusevski.

Can't question this lads offensive contribution! Totally different league to Royal/Doherty!
Defensively Royal is massively better though.
View attachment 14997

I have no doubts that he has very good attacking qualities.

Just to mention though, those fbref stats I think compares him both to full backs and wing backs. Doherty similarly has a lot of green attacking numbers. And when Doherty is playing well within our system, with Kulusevski ahead of him he's a really effective attacking threat.

Porro's attacking stats are impressive, but with context not quite as impressive as that picture may lead one to believe I think.

He does offer a very different attacking style and more attacking quality than our other options, no doubts. Those numbers makes it seem like he's one of the very best attacking wing backs in the world, I'm not (yet at least) convinced that's true.

I do think he can be a transformative signing though. Even more so if we can also sort out some of our defensive issues. That may take more time though.

Many people have gone on about how not having a proper RWB has held us back. Let's hope that's true and that he transforms the team ala Kulusevski.

I think he can be. I'd also like to think that as well as helping in attack, we'll become better defensively as we should hold the ball a bit better and have higher share of possession, which in turns takes pressure off the defence as they're not under the cosh as much

Potentially another excellent window from Paratici

Back