• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pape Matar Sarr

Like sending his only child off on their first day of school, finished with love.
His wife scored it?

I assume the other fathers on the board were like me and at work.

If unemployed I suggest they go off and support a northern team, they would feel at home there.

• Disagree
Reactions: jrh
It's 2024, we have remote working now. Dad's can also take their kids to school.
Its the weirdest thing I ever heard. A man taking his son to school. I mean if the wife is in hospital or something fine.

I made my son catch a bus home from school and then walk a mile from the bus stop in the rain when he was 7. Her indoors likes to remind me of it as a reason I'm to tough on him.

He is at university in Durham now. Gotten to toughen up these little woke bastards for when Putin and the Chinese invade, and Mark my words, they will.

Its the weirdest thing I ever heard. A man taking his son to school. I mean if the wife is in hospital or something fine.

I made my son catch a bus home from school and then walk a mile from the bus stop in the rain when he was 7. Her indoors likes to remind me of it as a reason I'm to tough on him.

He is at university in Durham now. Gotten to toughen up these little woke bastards for when Putin and the Chinese invade, and Mark my words, they will.
Each to their own
I live opposite the school so my kids can walk in whilst I watch
But is still walk with them when I’m here
It’s our time together for 5 minutes to talk about their day
I also work from home when I’m not in Copenhagen or warsaw. I live it
But it’s not for everyone to course
Durham is fair old way from where you live isn’t it?? Like almost as far away as possible

Each to their own
I live opposite the school so my kids can walk in whilst I watch
But is still walk with them when I’m here
It’s our time together for 5 minutes to talk about their day
I also work from home when I’m not in Copenhagen or warsaw. I live it
But it’s not for everyone to course
Durham is fair old way from where you live isn’t it?? Like almost as far away as possible
Yeah we are in Sussex. His first choice was Bristol but despite me paying for him to get a private education he was to thick to get in there.

He is a good kid, would never say that to his face though. Wife was far to soft on him but that's women for you. We will pay for it when Putin and the Chinese invade.

Yeah we are in Sussex. His first choice was Bristol but despite me paying for him to get a private education he was to thick to get in there.

He is a good kid, would never say that to his face though. Wife was far to soft on him but that's women for you. We will pay for it when Putin and the Chinese invade.
Bristol is great
Durham is an odd place, not a bad one
Always found every road lead up hill even when you walk the other way
I met a few a Sunderland and boro players there when I was up there for work (when both were in the prem)

His wife scored it?

I assume the other fathers on the board were like me and at work.

If unemployed I suggest they go off and support a northern team, they would feel at home there.

Or retired, packed up at 55 and took my grandkids, was ok taking them but didn't like hanging about with the auditionees for Macbeth after school. How do some women have time to put on their face but not change out of pyjamas?

As others have said... Lovely run, so important in this kind of game. Exploit the space created by their press and he has the energy to make a lot of those runs.

Lovely finish too. So calm and composed.

As others haven't pointed out yet... Toxic masculinity robbing men of positive experiences with their children should be a reason for more men to be feminists, but somehow a lot of people aren't.

As others have said... Lovely run, so important in this kind of game. Exploit the space created by their press and he has the energy to make a lot of those runs.

Lovely finish too. So calm and composed.

As others haven't pointed out yet... Toxic masculinity robbing men of positive experiences with their children should be a reason for more men to be feminists, but somehow a lot of people aren't.
So much sense in one post is pretty rare. 👏

Back