• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pape Matar Sarr

Seems like you just want to fight. Yes I believe Sarr had consistently performed at a higher level than Hojberg or Skipp. I would argue that would be a common view amongst the fan base.

I don't think he lost his place in the first place. He played on Tuesday and arrived back in the country on Thursday, giving him 1 day of training with the team. As I said if you listen to what Ange said regarding him, and the time he was available I wouldn't consider that having to earn his place.

Clearly we have a different understanding of what earning your place in football parlance means.

You bought back my post several day after I posted it fella. And perversely, after he didn’t start.

Sarr has not been consistently better. He has performed better at times. Just look at the match ratings. Consistently means every time, not the majority of the time but every single time.

And even if he had been, I’d still advocate making him sweat to start. Everyone benefits from such a policy I don’t understand why anyone thinks he has a pass straight to the starting XI based on what we have seen to date.

Oh and I am really looking forward to seeing him at his best.

I think it'll come. He looked better surrounded by the best line up. With the normal back four he wasn't the same
I also think he altered his game a bit to not get injured so he could go to the AFCON. Ill be glad to get him back and firing.

Sarr is our most valuable midfielder this season and you can see that by performances without him in the team. He comes straight back into the team over Bentancur for me.

You bought back my post several day after I posted it fella. And perversely, after he didn’t start.

Sarr has not been consistently better. He has performed better at times. Just look at the match ratings. Consistently means every time, not the majority of the time but every single time.

And even if he had been, I’d still advocate making him sweat to start. Everyone benefits from such a policy I don’t understand why anyone thinks he has a pass straight to the starting XI based on what we have seen to date.

Oh and I am really looking forward to seeing him at his best.
I just replied when I saw the post, whether he started or not didn't change the content of my thoughts.

We definitely disagree on his merits but honestly it's cool. I've said this before this is a forum for debate. I like the debate. 😅

He can schedule his own flights. They're not in the next day because they've been with the team all week.

It's a bit different if he's been having a kick about with his mates instead of being at work.

LOL...when I said 'flight times' I meant the difference in time between a flight back from European destinations versus Ivory Coast. I thought that was obvious given that no private flight takes off on any other schedule than that of the party who hired/owns it.

LOL...when I said 'flight times' I meant the difference in time between a flight back from European destinations versus Ivory Coast. I thought that was obvious given that no private flight takes off on any other schedule than that of the party who hired/owns it.
Even better - a flight from the Ivory Coast takes long enough for him to get a full sleep.

The guy covers so much ground and ends up in the important spaces
If he was English the hype machine would be huge
Gonna sound like a conspiracy theorist but I honestly think its because hes black. There is this expectation that any tall black midfielder is automatically a DM so outside of the Spurs fanbase people just aren't looking at what he actually does, they just expect a big lump that likes kicking people. 🤣

Gonna sound like a conspiracy theorist but I honestly think its because hes black. There is this expectation that any tall black midfielder is automatically a DM so outside of the Spurs fanbase people just aren't looking at what he actually does, they just expect a big lump that likes kicking people. 🤣
Dunno about that

Mainoo is black and the hype is there already, but he is a DM… so it could be true.

The stereotype about black players is pace and physicality. But that’s a very one dimensional bias

Sarr is a real mix of a player. Very athletic but a great awareness of the game. We have seen some super skilful play (the goal was not easy) and we have seen some great box to box work. He is just gonna get better and better

Dunno about that

Mainoo is black and the hype is there already, but he is a DM… so it could be true.

The stereotype about black players is pace and physicality. But that’s a very one dimensional bias

Sarr is a real mix of a player. Very athletic but a great awareness of the game. We have seen some super skilful play (the goal was not easy) and we have seen some great box to box work. He is just gonna get better and better
Yup. I truly think he has everything.

I remember a joint I review he did with Bissouma I think at the start of this season where Bias was talking about how influential Yaya was on him and how he modelled his game on him and all I could think was that Sarr was the one who was closer to to what Yaya was and the one who genuinely possibly one day emulate him. He has so much potential it's actually crazy. He was an amazing spot and rally glad we got him in early.

Yup. I truly think he has everything.

I remember a joint I review he did with Bissouma I think at the start of this season where Bias was talking about how influential Yaya was on him and how he modelled his game on him and all I could think was that Sarr was the one who was closer to to what Yaya was and the one who genuinely possibly one day emulate him. He has so much potential it's actually crazy. He was an amazing spot and rally glad we got him in early.
Sarr is kinda yaya esque because he shoots
But Viera esque because he cleans up the space and runs in rangey way
Not bad player to be similar too
He also has a bit of lampard in him with his give and goes
Ultimate he is his own man and his own player of course
Bissouma is more carrrick like without the passing range but more tackling

Back