• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

So Rooney leaves the Far East tour with a Hamstring injury. I'm sure the tabloids will take the opportunity to stir the pot.

So Rooney leaves the Far East tour with a Hamstring injury. I'm sure the tabloids will take the opportunity to stir the pot.

conveniant hamstring injury...i think he wants to leave but without putting in a transfer request. Greedy fcuking shrek

David Moyes has repeatedly insisted that Wayne Rooney is not for sale this summer although in his first press conference couldn’t confirm the player wanted to stay, despite being asked several times.

Nemanja Vidic was also at that press conference and claimed that Rooney was in the best shape he’d seen him for years, which is a viewpoint Moyes has reiterated.

“The team here are telling me it is the best shape they have seen him in for five years,” said Moyes. “And I am taking that as a positive. The club have already stated Wayne is staying and is not for sale. I am going to get the best Wayne Rooney I possibly can.”

GHod he must have been really unfit previously.

This guy will be worth double that come the end of the year. Been impressed every time I've seen him play.

I will have a virtual avatar change bet with you that does not happen. Someone needs to bid £25m. If they do then your correct and you get to change my avatar to whatever you choose.. vice versa.

Closes September 1st 2014

good signing for sOUTHAMPTON

If this rate of recruitment continues (i.e, they sign Osvaldo or even Damiao) I am definitely putting them in my predicted top eight for next season. Quite possibly top six, if they shore up their rather leaky central defense and goalkeeping positions.

I will have a virtual avatar change bet with you that does not happen. Someone needs to bid £25m. If they do then your correct and you get to change my avatar to whatever you choose.. vice versa.

Closes September 1st 2014

Ha. It was a figure of speech really, not to be taken literally. But right, I'll stake a months avatar change on these conditions
- someone offers north of 20 mil for him
- you tell me your opinion on the strengths and weaknesses of Wanyama's game

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 48s
Real Madrid agree deal to sign Spain U21 international midfielder Asier Illarramendi from Real Sociedad

outstanding signing. So thats him and Isco now. Building a young side!

Someone will be leaving there though.

Khedira? maybe even Modric? or will it just be Kaka?
would be ridiculous if they were all happy to stay and become Bogardes.

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 48s
Real Madrid agree deal to sign Spain U21 international midfielder Asier Illarramendi from Real Sociedad

outstanding signing. So thats him and Isco now. Building a young side!

Isco , Illarra , Carvajal , Morata , Varane .

Quite promising .

Isco , Illarra , Carvajal , Morata , Varane .

Quite promising .

then you add experience within that with Ramos, Ronaldo, Casillas etc. and also players like Ozil, Modric, Khedira who are very very good footballers. I think it's much better than going out and buying an £80m bale.

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 24s
Sky sources: Tom Ince declines offer to join Cardiff City #SSN

Back