• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Valencia sign midfielder Romeu on season-long loan from Chelsea.

Another pointless signing from the rent boys, probably bought so another team couldnt get him, awesome transfer policy !!!

They will beat their record of 21 on loan this season I reckon

Another pointless signing from the rent boys, probably bought so another team couldnt get him, awesome transfer policy !!!

They will beat their record of 21 on loan this season I reckon

AVB signed him and played him. AVB got sacked and he rarely played again.

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 3m
Norwich sign midfielder Leroy Fer from FC Twente on four-year deal.

Asier is exciting as hell, holding midfielder.
Xabi leaving apparently, think Modric will just get more and more important to Real.

Benzema?
Isco - Ozil - Ronaldo
Modric - Illarramendi

According to Sky QPR will loan out Taarabt.
Which is a shame, we really need them to sell before his contract expire so that we get our cut

Illarramendi is Alonsos replacement. Superb little player, being a Sociedad fan I see him a lot and he's a great footballer, Sociedad play the best football in Spain well I think they did last year anyway, He was behind most of that.

In fact I'm surprised no one has snapped up Griezmann yet, I'd take him for wide man

Asier is exciting as hell, holding midfielder.
Xabi leaving apparently, think Modric will just get more and more important to Real.

Benzema?
Isco - Ozil - Ronaldo
Modric - Illarramendi

who is going to win the ball in midfield.....Ancellotti does not preach a Barca style

Back