• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT: What next for Harry?

Harry presided over one of the biggest most monumental collapses in blowing a 10 point lead over a very medicre Arsenal side, who if you take away RVP goals and assistsn would probably have been 7th last year.

Roman and his advisers would not want that kind of thing to even have a chance of happening at Chelski.

Not going to happen

I would not be at all surprised if HR got the Chelsea gig. He would likely get them 4th with a squad capable of winning the EPL.

Harry and Chelsea won't happen. Mourinho, Ancellotti, AVB, heck even Scolari. There's a continental glamour written all over those appointments. That's the Russians style, not Harry. I'm fairly sure he is QPR bound anyway.

He will never do it.
The job's too big for him.
I think QPR is his speed. Under-achieving squad who need a hug from a friendly old Uncle...perfect guvnah! BTW, I called this a couple of months ago, so if it happens, I'l kick myself for not betting...

I judge him fairly, and losing that 3rd place was simply not good enough. That, the 1 FA cup and the string of flimflam that follows him around are merely garnishes on a brick salad. On the other hand, I do not understand why he left but I do recall a disgusting afternoon at wembley.

If he was as good as he says he is, he would be at a big club and won something more than a cup. It's his attitude, nobody trusts him and in the modern game that's even more important.

:ross:

I might even forgive you that red card on Saturday; you should've given a yellow and not listened to gobby Wilbrick!

Did we really need to rotate last season? We played hardly any games, especially considering the contempt we showed the Europa League. I read somewhere in one of the rags that most Utd, City, Chelsea first teamers played more games than our players last year, and I think the last four games proved we weren't tired or fatigued. I don't think we can use lack of squad rotation as an excuse last year, because we simply didn't need to rotate players due to how few matches we played.

What? Of last season? At Villa we had a right-back with a broken toe, Parker on the bench when he should've been at the physio, Rafa was fudged and Ade had been working through hamstring issues for a month!!!!!

That would be a comical spectacle worthy of being a BBC2 Sitcom. Imagine Roman and Joorabchian trying to force Redknapp to take on Ganso, when instead he wants to reinstate Joey Cole as the creative force in midfield!

You cut your coat according to your cloth. I'd imagine that Harry would be quite happy to splash Roman's cash. If I was a Chelsea fan I'd be much happier with the thought of Harry pitching up than Benitez.

You cut your coat according to your cloth. I'd imagine that Harry would be quite happy to splash Roman's cash. If I was a Chelsea fan I'd be much happier with the thought of Harry pitching up than Benitez.

If I was a Chelsea fan and either one of them showed up in the hot-seat, I'd have had it confirmed for me that Abramovich has run that team since Mourinho left!!!!

Back