• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*ORMT* SPURS v WBA

Everything has got it spot on. Early goal is key, just like Monday night, fans will be less nervous, and this definitely transfers to the player.

That early goal v Stoke and the noise for the rest of the 90mins must have inspired the team. There was no negativity, even when Alli missed the sitter, the support we gave him was incredible.
The crowd on Monday must be patient if we dont score early and bear in mind our best football in the last 3 matches has come in the final 20 minutes of each of them.
Even at Anfield another 5 or 10 minutes I am convinced we would have won
If Lamela had been fit we'd have won. If he'd not been subbed in either derby, we'd have won.

If Lamela had been fit we'd have won. If he'd not been subbed in either derby, we'd have won.

Exactly. Lamela improves our defence, midfield and attack greatly with his hard work and creativity. We are much weaker when he is not in the side.

image.png
article-0-0BAF37F400000578-390_306x423.jpg
o_O

I'm expecting nothing today, have woke up very pessimistic about the whole thing after being really positive all week! Only one thing for it I'm going to put money on an Arsenal, Leicester double. I have the worst gambling record of anyone I know so this should help!

I'm expecting nothing today, have woke up very pessimistic about the whole thing after being really positive all week! Only one thing for it I'm going to put money on an Arsenal, Leicester double. I have the worst gambling record of anyone I know so this should help!

Let's hope Sigurdsson can do us a favour by scoring from one of his trademark freekicks against Leicester. Swansea do have a good record against top teams this season, drawing with us(H) and Chelsea(A) while beating ManU(H), Arsenal(A) and Chelsea(H). Hope they can get at least a point against Leicester as well !

Don't care how we do it, just that we do it. We can't affect anything today but worst case scenario for us is a win tomorrow night leaves us within a point of our record points total in the PL era with a chance to break that record by winning the next game at Stamford Bridge and in turn breaking another record. Hopefully that will see us within at least 3 points going into the last three fixtures but if its still 5 points then so be it.

We keep making Leicester pick up the points and if they do that then we can't do anymore.

Nice earlyish goal and a clean sheet would be great. 2-0 Kane with both.

COYS!!!!!

A scrave is a portmanteau of the words screen and rave, and it is what Leicester fans have been indulging in on their forums.

Leicester fans participating in scraves are premabating and can be termed fuciots.

f*** me portmanteau, there's a word I never expected to see on this site, is it the capital of French West Umpa?

I don't know you get near the top of the table and a whole new type of pond life start following your team, better grow a beard, get a pair of salmon pink cords and wear a cashmere jumper knotted round my shoulders next season to fit in.

Win this and we're seven points clear of third and fourth with three games to play. Two points from our last three will guarantee that we finish above Arsenal for the first time in *forever*; either way, we should be securely in the top three if we win tomorrow, given that City and Arsenal have to play each other.

The goons slipping up at Sunderland has granted us a great opportunity to secure CL football and a *damn* good chance of finishing above them in one fell swoop. Oh, and we can keep the title race interesting for another few weeks, I suppose. :p

I don't know you get near the top of the table and a whole new type of pond life start following your team, better grow a beard, get a pair of salmon pink cords and wear a cashmere jumper knotted round my shoulders next season to fit in.

oi, I've had that look since the 90's

A shower now and then dear boy will suffice. Perhaps when the filth is caking off in layers.

Back