• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*ORMT* SPURS v WBA

Isn't it amazing that we're all on the same page re our starting XI. Until the game starts, anyway...

Three defeats on the spin for the Baggies as matters stand. They'd not lost more than two in a row till now, and Pulis will be anxious for it not to become four. They're also on five games without a win, which equals their longest such run this season. Expect a fleet of buses to be parked.

Another early goal will be the key to this one. Hit them hard before they get comfortably organised and rip up their game plan.

Feeling nervous about this match ! We have failed to beat WBA at home for the last 3 years, even losing to them last season. But with the position we are in, all the past records mean nothing as we have to win all our remaining matches ! Besides, if we can beat our biggest bogey team, ManU, there is no reason why we cannot beat any team ! We have to get an early goal to help us settle down.

we''re in "irresistable" form at the moment, I have to check myself when posting these comments about tottenham, no reason why see shouldn;t win comfortably even against a manager I greatly admire in Pulis but this thread will become a lot more "exciting" if swansea take their flip flops off and do us a favour.

Everything has got it spot on. Early goal is key, just like Monday night, fans will be less nervous, and this definitely transfers to the player.

That early goal v Stoke and the noise for the rest of the 90mins must have inspired the team. There was no negativity, even when Alli missed the sitter, the support we gave him was incredible.
The crowd on Monday must be patient if we dont score early and bear in mind our best football in the last 3 matches has come in the final 20 minutes of each of them.
Even at Anfield another 5 or 10 minutes I am convinced we would have won

Everything has got it spot on. Early goal is key, just like Monday night, fans will be less nervous, and this definitely transfers to the player.

That early goal v Stoke and the noise for the rest of the 90mins must have inspired the team. There was no negativity, even when Alli missed the sitter, the support we gave him was incredible.
The crowd on Monday must be patient if we dont score early and bear in mind our best football in the last 3 matches has come in the final 20 minutes of each of them.

This without a doubt, our home crowd do tend to be less patient then our away support and it does not help the team. WBA will come and defend deep and it may take time to break them down, I hope that ALL supporters at the game remain behind the team and show restraint.

Totally agree.

Of all the fantastic things this team has done this year, one of them must be that it's earned to right to unconditional support.

Tony Pulis:

“We’ve played really well at the bigger grounds this year – but the Arsenal defeat was one of our more disappointing displays. We were a bit flat.

“We need to dust ourselves down, have a good rest and be ready for what will be a fantastic game on Monday.

“Spurs are one of my favourite clubs and grounds.

“When you go there it's always such a fantastic atmosphere.

“It’s a traditional ground with the supporters so close to the pitch.

“I’ve always enjoyed going there and taking teams there. Everything to do with the club is first class. My lads will be up for it and will feed off the occasion.

“Whether it’s Leicester or Tottenham it doesn’t matter.

“The great thing is this league has shown everybody how competitive it is and it’s not just about two or three teams playing every week.

“It’s still Leicester for me. I’d love them to do it. But Spurs would be my next pick after them.

A tad confused?

distracted by the fence post up his arse

hopefully it's such a favourite ground that he'll tell his boys to roll over like he always does when he visits old trafford

I must admit i'm quite fond of Pulis, he appears to be one of the few people that hates the dippers as much as I do

What a truly brick OMT! A fudging DISGRACE! After such GREAT efforts by Poch and the team. I mean ORMT???
OP, SHAME ON YOU - Truly TRULY lost for words!

_87992484_berahino_pulis_rex.jpg

West-Brom-vs-Sunderland.jpg

sandro-gettyimages-westbrom-715.jpg

West-Bromwich-Albions-Salomon-Rondon-during-his-home-debut-against-Chelsea.jpg

56088187_west_brom_fan.jpg

article-0-0BAF37F400000578-390_306x423.jpg

we''re in "irresistable" form at the moment, I have to check myself when posting these comments about tottenham, no reason why see shouldn;t win comfortably even against a manager I greatly admire in Pulis but this thread will become a lot more "exciting" if swansea take their flip flops off and do us a favour.
:eek:

Hopefully it transfers to Poch too. The poor guy was a wreck when we were only two up.

Back