• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Some team from somewhere in Europe

Lloris; Walker, Caulker, Vertonghen, Naughton; Sandro, Huddlestone; Lennon(c), Sigurdsson, Townsend; Defoe

subs: Cudicini, Smith, Gallas, Livermore, Parrett, Falque, Dempsey

Glad to see Lloris starting, glad to see Caulker keep his place, Nice to see Naughton back in the squad, Nice to see Townsend starting too.

Surprised Vertonghen is starting, I thought we'd give him a rest and bring Dawson in. I don't mind though, I love Vertonghen at centre back and glad he is playing there, I think him and Caulker could be a very good partnership in the future. Also surprised to see both Sandro and Hudd, would have thought Livermore would have got a game here.

Not surprised to see Lennon, Sigurdsson and Defoe though. I thought we may of actually got Dempsey somewhere but it doesn't look like it. Oh well, I think Sigurdsson will grab a goal today.

I wonder who captain is, Lennon again perhaps?

Glad to see Lloris starting, glad to see Caulker keep his place, Nice to see Naughton back in the squad, Nice to see Townsend starting too.

Surprised Vertonghen is starting, I thought we'd give him a rest and bring Dawson in. I don't mind though, I love Vertonghen at centre back and glad he is playing there, I think him and Caulker could be a very good partnership in the future. Also surprised to see both Sandro and Hudd, would have thought Livermore would have got a game here.

Not surprised to see Lennon, Sigurdsson and Defoe though. I thought we may of actually got Dempsey somewhere but it doesn't look like it. Oh well, I think Sigurdsson will grab a goal today.

dawson not on bench?

dean parrett!

Still not sure where Lennon as captain is coming from. Hardly inspiring is he? Out of todays line up I would get it to Vertonghen

I'd rather Lloris started in the league personally.

A6EGwFACIAEHiJ7.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial
Our captain tonight is @Aaron7Lennon #COYS

Good on ya Azza!!

Lloris; Walker, Caulker, Vertonghen, Naughton; Sandro, Huddlestone; Lennon(c), Sigurdsson, Townsend; Defoe

subs: Cudicini, Smith, Gallas, Livermore, Parrett, Falque, Dempsey

Very solid line-up. Could be a decent game. Happy for Townsend. Interesting to see Parrett on the bench and at least slightly interesting to see Hudd ahead of Livermore where previously this season it seemed the other way around.

Time for Sig to start shining I think.

Back