• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Some team from somewhere in Europe

I've already dreamt that we play Ajax in the final with Jan going back home and leading us to a 3-2 extra time win over them so it's fair game.

Lloris
Smith Dawson(c) Caulker Naughton
Livermore Carroll
Townsend Sigurdsson Falque
Adebayor

Subs. Friedel,Walker,Vertonghen,Sandro,Dempsey,Defoe,Lennon

1-1

I went to Slovenia last year skiing for the weekend with a group of lads. Bloody great place to visit!! The women were H-O-T!!!!!!!

I went to Slovenia last year skiing for the weekend with a group of lads. Bloody great place to visit!! The women were H-O-T!!!!!!!

Is this a link to the Bulivia woman giving birth?

Ade has fudgeied us up big time too. I dont buy this bad back brick

I know it's "only" the Europa League, but if I was Ade I'd be looking to play 90 mins, score a hat-trick and give AVB a decision for Sunday. But AVB is just going to pick Defoe if Ade keeps getting "injured" for every Europa tie.

Re: OOMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Some team from somewhere in Europe

How arrogant is this thread title, we are so used to playing in Europe its getting boring now is it? every " tin pot " team in England cant wait to play in the F.A. cup, its what dreams are made of, are we too important to play weaker teams in this as well, when I played the Cup rounds were special and fun. this competetion gives fringe players a chance to show what they can do and the lesser teams get a chance to play against supposedly class opposition like Tottenham Hotspur, it makes me want to weep, ask any player, they would rather play two games a week and train less anyday.

Rant over.

English cups have qualifying rounds. We also don't have Barca and Real dropping into the final stages if they're not doing too well in their own cup.

If Ade refuse to play in the UEFA then we should just sell him as soon as possible.
Had enough of clowns like Kranjcar and Pavlyuchenko under Redknapp's management not giving a toss about the tournament,
no preparation for the games, poor attitude, saying they don't care in public, performing at 60-70%. It spreads to the rest of the team, the kids as well.

If Ade refuse to play in the UEFA then we should just sell him as soon as possible.
Had enough of clowns like Kranjcar and Pavlyuchenko under Redknapp's management not giving a toss about the tournament,
no preparation for the games, poor attitude, saying they don't care in public, performing at 60-70%. It spreads to the rest of the team, the kids as well.

100% agree

He's injured.

English cups have qualifying rounds. We also don't have Barca and Real dropping into the final stages if they're not doing too well in their own cup.

For years we have been mediocre, poor in the league and praying for a decent cup run, go back a few years and we would have been ecstatic to be in this competition, to then devalue it is crass, I take your point that the CL clubs should not be allowed to drop into it but surely that just makes winning it even better, to attract players we need a high profile in Europe to play attractive football and be successful in this comp must mean something.

For years we have been mediocre, poor in the league and praying for a decent cup run, go back a few years and we would have been ecstatic to be in this competition, to then devalue it is crass, I take your point that the CL clubs should not be allowed to drop into it but surely that just makes winning it even better, to attract players we need a high profile in Europe to play attractive football and be successful in this comp must mean something.

I'd say the fact that the players we wanted this summer ended up at Chelsea would suggest that it's CL or nothing to them.

I'd say the fact that the players we wanted this summer ended up at Chelsea would suggest that it's CL or nothing to them.

If we paid more money than Chelsea then they would come to us, that would enable us to get CL, what we have achieved under Levy has been great, I detest the damage that "new" money has done to football and I am proud that we have within reason done so well by being well run.

Back