• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ××××× TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS VS Villa ×××××××

Can't believe Westwood didn't get a card. The guy was in the refs ear all game and put in enough fouls to earn one.

10665413_396943087135138_1315751151_n.jpg

[tweet]528991968622559232[/tweet]

ZOMG great post me, that is such an insightful and prescient post me, you should probably be carried through the halls of Glory on the shoulders of lesser men.

Yes I agree, you're right, great point.

Me too, Kane should definitely play, great points Bullet.

Me too, Geoff Shreeves

Gotta love a good bullet point

Late goals and wins like that do wonders for team spirit and connecting with the fans. You feel like at moments like those they understand

mate of mine made an interesting point, which is that perhaps Poch is playing the side he feels will win in cup competitions as those are the most direct route to a trophy? not sure i agree but worthy of discussion?

Would be lunacy if true. A cup run wont save his job if we are in the relegation zone.

Unless we win the Euro and qualify for the ECL?

It would never get to that. If there was even the slightest chance of us being relegated come Jan or Feb he would be sacked. I realise this is very very unlikely, even considering how poor we have been so far.

Would be lunacy if true. A cup run wont save his job if we are in the relegation zone.

I agree it sounds bizarre, and I am not wholly convinced BUT perhaps he really feels he can take the Europa this season? It would be the CL and let's face it, we are not finishing top 4 this season as he has too much to do long-term, but maybe he feels short-term? Could explain Lloris starting? Who knows.

Sky fricken hate us, why write deflected winner, pathetic

Harry Kane scored a deflected 90th-minute free-kick as Tottenham came from behind to return to winning ways in the Premier League with a 2-1 victory over Aston Villa

Why do I keep reading about relegation? It's going to take quite an implosion just to finish outside the top half.

Sky fricken hate us, why write deflected winner, pathetic

Harry Kane scored a deflected 90th-minute free-kick as Tottenham came from behind to return to winning ways in the Premier League with a 2-1 victory over Aston Villa
because it was.. deflected

Although we were poor for prolonged periods today, we deserved something from the game and there have been plenty of occasions when we've come away with nothing when we deserved something so I'll take it. Lamela looked up for it when he came on and i liked the way Poch dropped him a bit deeper when Townsend came on. Although he wouldn't be and isn't my first choice for that position, Mason isn't do anything to justify him being dropped. I'd like freshen that midfield up a bit and would like to see Stambouli start.
Kane is enjoying a fine run of form, and although as many have pointed out that most of his goals have been against inferior opposition, he can only score against those put in front of him, so well played Harry. Big question is whether Kane can do it from the start or whether in the Prem he is more of a 'super sub'? Time will tell.
As others have said, sometimes it's this type of 'lucky' last gasp win against 10 men which gets tails up and everyone believing a bit more. Only 3 points off 4th with Stoke next. COYS.

Back