• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ××××× TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS VS Villa ×××××××

The players look despondent - pretty much how I feel.

But come on -Eriksen on the right, Kaboul in CD, Soldado behind Ade --... what kinds of decisions are those...that's all down to Poch.
I can't think what Ade is doing in training to keep out Kane -turning water into wine.

:ross:

All is not lost. Momentum. We'll turn it around, once we get one. In the long run it will be good for us to come back from a losing position

it'd be nice if our fullbacks got out at the half to practice crossing. they've got so much time on the ball out wide

Our strikers can't score, our wing backs can't cross, or CB's can't defend and our CDM goes to sleep too often.

You forgot our wingers can't defend either. A lot of attacks have come down our left where Eriksen is nowhere to be seen. Rose isn't really a defender anyway and is getting slaughtered. Because he is all over the place, our defence is shaky.

If I see the headline "Villa or whoever Stun Spurs" I'll laugh as nobody here is.

I would take a Crouch, VDV front two over this all day long.

4 years today, feels like a lifetime ago right now!!

B1bmdi-CYAA3aB_.jpg

https://twitter.com/HotspurRelated/status/528863404845723648

At least Poch may know his best team after this. Kaboul and Capoue drop to the second string. Not sure who should partner Mason. Dembele or Stambouli.

We're such a fragile side. That's why Capoue is so upsetting. We need him to be a leader in the middle, instead he's hiding, going through the motions.

Villa have been hitting benteke with crosses from deep all half and it is causing loads of problems. We need to cut these out at source but neither eriksen nor chadli are doing enough here. Maybe fazio might do better

it'd be nice if our fullbacks got out at the half to practice crossing. they've got so much time on the ball out wide

At some points Rose had so much time I'm not sure he actually knew what to do with the ball (I offered a few suggestions at a volume that may have offended my neighbours, I might add)

Defensively we are utterly terrible...we will never build any confidence being so leaky at the back.

Kaboul has been awful bar Arsenal this season.

Defensively we are utterly terrible...we will never build any confidence being so leaky at the back.

Kaboul has been awful bar Arsenal this season.

I honestly cant believe how bad the crossing has been. BAE used to annoy me with his wasteful crossing, but he was like Beckham compared to the crap we have now

Back