• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ××××× TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS VS Villa ×××××××

Our strikers can't score, our wing backs can't cross, or CB's can't defend and our CDM goes to sleep too often.

If Sherwood had picked this team and they played the exact same way, he'd be getting it from some very vocal posters on how he doesn't have a clue.

Everytime Villa attack, they look like they will score.

why would anyone in their right mind want to change Soldado's position? this is probably his best league performance for us EVER in terms of general play. He's playing well in that role so why change it? unless people want Kane up top..

Because Kane has performed well behind Soldado in the cups and Soldado recently played well as a CF away to Citu

I would take a Crouch, VDV front two over this all day long.

Agreed. They are only 31 and 33. Throw in Defoe or Keane on January loans too. Even at 32 and 34 years old they would give us more goal threat then this ****e ! Its so comical but Im actually not joking.

If we could sign one CB and one Defensive CM from the prem who would it be? We badly need a spine with some leaders....I dont think the rest is far off. We (probably) didnt try and sign Gareth Barry - do people not realise the difference between his class and what we are seeing here today?

GHod knows who you take off. There's too many of them. Top of the list I guess are Kaboul, Capoue and Ade. I would start with Stambo for Capoue and Kane for Ade because at least those two seems to have some drive and some heart

If we could sign one CB and one Defensive CM from the prem who would it be? We badly need a spine with some leaders....I dont think the rest is far off. We (probably) didnt try and sign Gareth Barry - do people not realise the difference between his class and what we are seeing here today?

Huddlestone and Dawson...
;)

Turned off now over to songs of praise. Hoping we lose 3-2 or 3-1 as got that as well as 2-0 villa, 3-3 or 3-2 Spurs with the latter hardly likely to happen. Enjoy the second half lads!

Because Kane has performed well behind Soldado in the cups and Soldado recently played well as a CF away to Citu

makes no sense at all to me. Soldado is playing well today in that role so the manager would be an idiot to suddenly change it at HT and move him to another position.

If kane comes on...Ade comes off....kane plays up top and Soldado stays in the role he's currently playing in.

Back