• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ××××× TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS VS Villa ×××××××

People always suggests that subs are the answer but it can't always be the personal selected, I mean we have lost to far worse teams man for man.. How can we fix this through a change of tactics?

it'd be nice if our fullbacks got out at the half to practice crossing. they've got so much time on the ball out wide

Lamela for Eriksen....noooooo not Eriksen (Eriksen should be central anyway)....Poch out, Poch out..

it'd be nice if our fullbacks got out at the half to practice crossing. they've got so much time on the ball out wide

A couple of their efforts were shocking. Playing them so high has left our defense really exposed and yet we get no reward. What is the point if they get into good positions and have no clue what to do next???

Eriksen was poor first half and his set pieces were dreadful, but two people should have come off before him atleast

I was all for giving Poch plenty of time...until subbing Eriksen. He's one of the few players who can score. We are a shambles.

makes no sense at all to me. Soldado is playing well today in that role so the manager would be an idiot to suddenly change it at HT and move him to another position.

If kane comes on...Ade comes off....kane plays up top and Soldado stays in the role he's currently playing in.

wouldn't be against that but what you're saying is it a bit strange considering you're saying that it would be stupid to change Soldado's role because he's playing well in it despite advocating doing exactly the that for Kane, should he be brought on. (changing the role he is currently playing well in for us)

Just too many brain f@rts from Poch. I don't know where to begin.

wouldn't be against that but what you're saying is it a bit strange considering you're saying that it would be stupid to change Soldado's role because he's playing well in it despite advocating doing exactly the that for Kane, should he be brought on. (changing the role he is currently playing well in for us)

I clearly said "Soldado is playing well TODAY" ...i'm only talking about the players performances today..you don't change it when a player is currently playing well and get him to play another position imo.

Eriksen was hardly poor, he was along with Mason the only person trying to get the ball down and play it.

Just too many brain f@rts from Poch. I don't know where to begin.

Thats what it is. The whole 'give him time argument' would be more powerful if he was actually making simple, correct decisions. When someone is making poor decisions, the more time you give them the worse things become.

Back