• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ××××× TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS VS Villa ×××××××

Mason absolutely putting Capoue to shame. Far superior player. Can't we get this fuucking waster off the pitch. He's fuucking shiit.

Regardless of the result of this game, we are in trouble. We look such a disjointed side out there. No balance, no pattern of play, poor attitude from some players, and not enough quality. It is going to take a while to sort it out I'm afraid.

Poch must have agreed to play Ade before taking the job, there is no other reason why he is still in the team.

Eriksen was hardly poor, he was along with Mason the only person trying to get the ball down and play it.

Have to agree. Eriksen is probably our best player. Still maybe Poch said something to Capoue as he is actually playing football now.

I clearly said "Soldado is playing well TODAY" ...i'm only talking about the players performances today..you don't change it when a player is currently playing well and get him to play another position imo.

Right, and im saying why i think Kane should play in the role he's been playing well all season - which is what you asked when you said why would anyone change Soldados role

Poch looks dead behind the eyes. He really does not have a ****ing clue what to do..............and he knows it !

This is woeful

STambo and Kane for Ade and Capoue desperately needed. We'll probably see Townsend

I am getting slightly worried with how we play but I dont blame Poch too much... I just think there are too many ****e players and they were acquired well before Poch...

Poch looks dead behind the eyes. He really does not have a ****ing clue what to do..............and he knows it !

I think he does but his hands are tied by ****e players. Like I say there are one or two who should be fired before he is

Poch must have agreed to play Ade before taking the job, there is no other reason why he is still in the team.

If there is such a clause in Ade's contract and Poch is not picking the team then we may as well have Vincent Tan as chairman !

Back