• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham vs Wolves ***

Apparently their new signing Nunes likes a strike from distance… you know what that means

Here’s hoping we start at full pelt and not the usual flat performance of an early kickoff

it is 3.39am here in San Diego and I’ve been awake for two hours, can’t sleep due to the anticipation. First world problems

Sanchez n the right is much better than on the left, he did very well during Romero's absence in the three game run in last season

We need to start fast and not let them breathe, strike early

He was quality last year, gets an absolute pelters for a PSF on the left and his last season form seems easily forgotten

If Richarlison is to be considered in the same bracket as Son and Kane he first has to prove that he is that good. IMO he's yet to actually prove that, may very well do so and even soon.

For me the opposite makes more sense.

Son is at his best when there's space to attack in behind or space to run at players in their half/the final third.

If we need a goal with half an hour left to play we're most likely going to face a parked bus, that's not when Son thrives. Whereas Richarlison showed against Chelsea at least that he can be a creator of chaos.

Not to say Son couldn't be effective in those circumstances, of course he can. He's an excellent player. But for me, if I had to go for one of them to come on and change a game when we need a goal I think that's something that suits Richarlison's skillset better.

can be argued both ways in my opinion. A fresh Son against a tiring defence rather than being marked iChat ( as per Chelsea) could be extremely effective. If we need a goal, I would have them both on the pitch!

BT bigging up this Nunes, Portugal league though isn’t the pace and physicality that the PL has though, let’s hope he starts playing well after this game

we will win this

C. O. Y. S.

R6KyR0UI_o.jpg

I think im more concerned than others about today.
We can't give their midfield acres like we did with Chelsea and JWP as well.
Defence looks shaky to me as does our right side.

Back