• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham vs Wolves ***

Will be interesting to see if Conte makes any other changes than the forced one because of Romero's injury.

Perisic must be close to a starting spot. Doherty seems further off, Lucas on instead of him against Chelsea may have been mostly a tactical thing, but still. Richarlison and Bissouma may have started to make a point about deserving a start, but tough to move those ahead of them.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Perisic start, but likewise wouldn't be surprised to see Sessegnon start again. Would be a bit surprised to see other changes.

Hope we can again show our quality on the ball, leaving the Chelsea performance in the past, impose ourselves on the game. Wolves won't be easy, I think they're a good team, but our quality should shine through even with Romero out.

Will be interesting to see if Conte makes any other changes than the forced one because of Romero's injury.

Perisic must be close to a starting spot. Doherty seems further off, Lucas on instead of him against Chelsea may have been mostly a tactical thing, but still. Richarlison and Bissouma may have started to make a point about deserving a start, but tough to move those ahead of them.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Perisic start, but likewise wouldn't be surprised to see Sessegnon start again. Would be a bit surprised to see other changes.

Hope we can again show our quality on the ball, leaving the Chelsea performance in the past, impose ourselves on the game. Wolves won't be easy, I think they're a good team, but our quality should shine through even with Romero out.

Exactly my thoughts. I think Sanchez will come in for the injured Romero.

Personally, I would like to see Peresic start. He offers so much more than Sess at this stage. I am a fan of Bassouma and would like to see him for at least 30 minutes if not a whole half. Similarly , if Son starts poorly again, I would like to see Richarlison given at least 30 minutes.

Personally, I would like to see Peresic start. He offers so much more than Sess at this stage. I am a fan of Bassouma and would like to see him for at least 30 minutes if not a whole half. Similarly , if Son starts poorly again, I would like to see Richarlison given at least 30 minutes.
Got a feeling that at least two of Perisic, Bissouma and Richarlison will start. They’ve all shown something to deserve being given the opportunity to show what they can do….

Got a feeling that at least two of Perisic, Bissouma and Richarlison will start. They’ve all shown something to deserve being given the opportunity to show what they can do….
Well we know he won’t drop Kane or Son and Kulu has been playing better than both of them so far so i cannot see Richarlison starting.

No chance. Maybe one. I think it's Conte's philiosophy that you have to work really hard to break into the starting eleven, and if you run through walls for him you will stay there. Don't think any of those you've listed have done enough to start, or any of the existing starters have done anything to warrant being dropped (over a period of time, not just the last match).

Last edited:
One enforced change in Sanchez for Romero and then one other potential tactical change with Perisic in for Sess, it’s a change I’d make but not sure about Conte.

Well we know he won’t drop Kane or Son and Kulu has been playing better than both of them so far so i cannot see Richarlison starting.

This may sound really stupid, but I think dropping Kulusevski would be the worst decision. I think both Kane and Son are "better" players, but Kulusevski is very important to us and offers what Son in particular doesn't. And Richarlison will probably be least effective on the right.

How good are Wolves now? I got no clue, but hoping for more of the same as against Soton, but Wolves will no doubt have studied how Chelsea effectively set up against us and try to replicate that.

How good are Wolves now? I got no clue, but hoping for more of the same as against Soton, but Wolves will no doubt have studied how Chelsea effectively set up against us and try to replicate that.
They Drew with Fulham and lost to Leeds which means they will beat us 2-0.

Id be all for Bissouma and Perisic starting. We signed them because the players who play in their positions currently need upgrading or competition at the very least. That isn’t the case with the forwards. They need a kick up the arse when they are playing badly but I don’t think 2 bad games is enough to warrant dropping any of them. Richarlison IMO was bought as cover and potentially competition for the forwards, he wasn’t signed to replace any of them in the starting lineup. No issue with hooking one of them off at HT if we’re losing or any of them are playing poorly.

Id be all for Bissouma and Perisic starting. We signed them because the players who play in their positions currently need upgrading or competition at the very least. That isn’t the case with the forwards. They need a kick up the arse when they are playing badly but I don’t think 2 bad games is enough to warrant dropping any of them. Richarlison IMO was bought as cover and potentially competition for the forwards, he wasn’t signed to replace any of them in the starting lineup. No issue with hooking one of them off at HT if we’re losing or any of them are playing poorly.

Tbh i wouldn't be upset if richarlison started. He's a very hard worker and would tire out the wolves defence. Bring on son in the last half hour to run at them.

Back