• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham vs Wolves ***

Id be all for Bissouma and Perisic starting. We signed them because the players who play in their positions currently need upgrading or competition at the very least. That isn’t the case with the forwards. They need a kick up the arse when they are playing badly but I don’t think 2 bad games is enough to warrant dropping any of them. Richarlison IMO was bought as cover and potentially competition for the forwards, he wasn’t signed to replace any of them in the starting lineup. No issue with hooking one of them off at HT if we’re losing or any of them are playing poorly.

I see Bissouma more as competion than an upgrade personally. For now at least.

Agreed that Richarlison is a bit different because Kane and Son are at a different level.

If Bissouma can make himself an upgrade that would obviously be great. If that happens I think it will take a bit of time.

Fixture list will congest soon enough. There will be games and opportunities for players to stake their claims. But for now being able to bed in the new guys gradually is a luxury, not a problem.

Tbh i wouldn't be upset if richarlison started. He's a very hard worker and would tire out the wolves defence. Bring on son in the last half hour to run at them.

Think Son has earned the right to start with the credit he has in the bank but I won’t be jumping up and down if he’s benched.

Tbh i wouldn't be upset if richarlison started. He's a very hard worker and would tire out the wolves defence. Bring on son in the last half hour to run at them.

That was my suggestion against Chelsea. Could see it working .

Ditto. Go to be thinking like a big club. We have 4 top class forwards, 3 of whom should start based on form and tactics.

If Richarlison is to be considered in the same bracket as Son and Kane he first has to prove that he is that good. IMO he's yet to actually prove that, may very well do so and even soon.

That was my suggestion against Chelsea. Could see it working .

For me the opposite makes more sense.

Son is at his best when there's space to attack in behind or space to run at players in their half/the final third.

If we need a goal with half an hour left to play we're most likely going to face a parked bus, that's not when Son thrives. Whereas Richarlison showed against Chelsea at least that he can be a creator of chaos.

Not to say Son couldn't be effective in those circumstances, of course he can. He's an excellent player. But for me, if I had to go for one of them to come on and change a game when we need a goal I think that's something that suits Richarlison's skillset better.

Wolves haven’t won in their last 9 games, and we have won one of our last 11 against Wolves.

Dr Tottenham is due a visit:D….

Back